+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtaining an IEC Conditional Letter of Acceptance

Lisamarie

May 4, 2013
Hi I am new to the forum and I am hoping someone can help me or direct me to a subject that might be useful. I am Australian and applying for the International Experience Canada visa. I have a MyCIC account set up and all of the relevant documents except for the Conditional Letter of Acceptance. I am not sure if I have filled out this assessment or not, but I am sure it would be the first step of the process. Is this letter coming to me, or can I fill out the assessment again? In which case, where would I find it? I opened the MyCIC account more than 2 weeks ago, and have not been able to find any help in the Contact Us section of the site. Thank you.

matteocaprili

Jun 26, 2013
Hi Lisamarie,
did u sort it out somehow?

I reckon I've the same... I can't find the 'IEC Conditional Acceptance Letter'. Not sure if I have to receive it.

Please, if u get it let me know.

Cheers,
Matteo

P.S. Also, did u get the form 'Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1295)'? it says the last version of Adobe is needed: i updated it! however i can't read it... Maybe u can help me? Thx again.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

matteocaprili said:
Hi Lisamarie,
did u sort it out somehow?

I reckon I've the same... I can't find the 'IEC Conditional Acceptance Letter'. Not sure if I have to receive it.

Please, if u get it let me know.

Cheers,
Matteo

P.S. Also, did u get the form 'Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1295)'? it says the last version of Adobe is needed: i updated it! however i can't read it... Maybe u can help me? Thx again.
If you are approved, then CIC sends you the Conditional Acceptance Letter.