+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

obtaining a temporary work permit

goodsoj

Oct 31, 2013
hello everyone I am Nigerian. i need help on how to get a temporary work permit for my wife who is a nurse. i will be very glad if anyone can help me out. thanks

goodsoj

Oct 31, 2013
hello i am a Nigerian and am new here.
i am writing again because i need help on how to go about applying for my wife who is a nurse/midwife to get a temporary work permit in Canada. i will be glad if i can get any info from anybody. Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Your questions are very vague.

Do you have a job offer or any thing from Canada? In order to apply for a temp work permit for Canada, one needs a job offer from an employer in Canada. Then the employer applies for an LMO on your behalf and sends you the LMO which you use to apply for work permit at your local Canadian embassy.

goodsoj

Oct 31, 2013
thank you fkl but i do not really know how to get a job offer . I mean have you any idea or info about any site where i can get that. Thank you very much you are highly appreciated.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
No problem, usually people reach out to websites listing open positions.

But in general there are better chances for jobs in which it is difficult to find canadians with equal skills.

Often employers / or intermediate consultants post vacancies on forums including this very one. There are threads on canadavisa.com listing all kinds of jobs (though generally low skilled ones). The difficult part is figuring out if they are real and don't take money from you and ditch latter.

Generally speaking it is tough to find one. I personally have no idea since i just happened to be contacted by the employer himself since they were looking for a skill that was relatively rare and i possess that.

goodsoj

Oct 31, 2013
OK . Thanks. anyway, i appreciate your response . it means i shouldn't relax in search of job offer from Canada.