+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Now PR - thank you, Canuckinuk, robto, scylla, and everyone.

Huyoen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hello.

I started lurking and researching this forum in early 2017 as I wanted to know how to successfully become a pr legally.

I just wanted to truly thank everyone here that has volunteered their time and knowledge and offered help when they didn't even have to. There's scylla, canuck_in_uk, rob_TO, Stephan, Helen and so many others (I'm sorry I don't remember everyone..) that helped everyone out when they didn't HAVE TO. and I am grateful. I know you guys don't ever get the appreciation but here's the post to YOU. without you guys I would've been denied because honestly? I never even once thought to keep letters, bills, packages, to make a joint bank, to grab joint insurance. Beneficiaries, joint credit card. Heck I didn't even know I needed a lease!

Without everyone here, I would've been denied and left scratching my head in a confused manner. Thank you.

My process took only 5 months from start to end, and with no complications at all.

I no longer check this forum on a daily basis, anxiously waiting and being paranoid. But looking at the pr card I have feels so surreal. No more worrying about extensions or fear of leaving Canada because I was too worried of CBSA rejecting me. Now I can travel back and forth and be with the one I love.

Thank you guys. And thank you for continuously helping others. :)

Reactions: Shellzyan