+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
alrighty people, that means we are in november now for medicals. A 27 day lag for medicals of november people. Can't wait for next week, i hope my MEP comes on time. I just want to have the process done already :p

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Hello everyone, my AOR is November 17th.

I have a quick question, did anyone submit their biometrics with their applications?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi guys,

Got my invitation to apply today for CEC.

Quick question - do we need to list half siblings on the family section?
Yes you have to list all your immediate family members that include your spouse, step children, step siblings, parents and step parents :)

sawab don

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
I uploaded additional documents using CSE and after 5 business days, I got an email from CIC agent that the documents have been forwarded to the appropriate department.
Right, my only concern is,even they receive my letter of explanation in the next 2 weeks, will it be on time? because if they have started the eligibility and background checks then wouldn't the letter of explanation help?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
alrighty people, that means we are in november now for medicals. A 27 day lag for medicals of november people. Can't wait for next week, i hope my MEP comes on time. I just want to have the process done already :p
We should get MEP updates for November 1 and 2 by Friday :) Generally, it's a 25-30 day period for medicals now :)

reddog

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Copied from another thread - might be helpful for some :
“I Applied my GCMS notes just a week before my PPR is issued and got it in exactly 30 days. I was fortunate to see the whole detailed process of my complete application to the PPR since the notes was generated on the same day that they issued my PPR. I would share my analysis on how they process CEC applications.

Long words short, I think that they have 3 validation stages through the process:

0. The start of everything is medical pass. This triggers multiple processes to start including but not limited to criminality check. (29 days after the time you take your exam)

1. Program Assistant Review (10 days after medical pass)

a. This role does a very rough check on your files after your medical passes. (maybe this is R10)

2. Case Analyst Review (30 days after the Program Assistant Review)

a. To me this is the real and most important role that may send out procedural fairness letter (or the procedural fairness letter is sent by the immigration officer who knows..)

b. This role runs a thorough validation on your files and write a detailed report on what he/she find and submit the report to the immigration officer

c. This person also makes a rough decision of your eligibility A11.2 such as “Recommend Pass”

d. This person’s notes are long and are in details.

3. Immigration Officer Review (24 days after the Case Analyst Review)

a. The immigration officer makes the final decision based on the report gathered by the case analyst.

b. This role determines whether he/she is satisfied with your eligibility A11.2 and makes a final decision right after you pass A11.2.

c. Though this role’s notes are very short, according to the processing time during this stage, this role may also do a thorough validation on your files.

4. PPR send out (6 days after the Immigration Officer Review)

Details:

Day 16: Files transferred from Centralized Intake Office to CPC Vegreville

Day 28: Medical Passed. Criminality In Progress. RCMP submitted and passed on the same day. US Partner Biographic check submitted and passed on the same day.

Day 29: Files transferred from CPC Vegreville to CPC Ottawa

Day 38: Program Assistant Review - Candidate Eligibility at CPC Vegreville

Score met, Fees Paid, Med passed, R10 Passed, English Test Met (This is the earliest time I see the keyword R10 appears in the notes)

PCC Pass, RCMP Pass, Criminality – Recommend Pass

Day 56: My first GCMS note generated (I guess that the visa officer can see this message in their system)

Day 58: Biographic shared with the USA returned as Passed. (should be passed on 29th?! but they updated this field on this day)

Day 68: Case Analyst Review - Class Eligibility(CEC) at CPC Ottawa

Reviewed everything that Program Assistant reviewed and

CRS Score Summary, Current status in Canada, Marital status, Medical Validity, Passport Validity, Work experience

A11.2 Recommend Pass

[To me, Case Analyst is the real person that does thorough validation of your application documents including researching your work experience through web-based search, calculating your work period in detail, confirming your annual salary, job description/NOC, full-time/part-time job type, employment letter, as well as validating your paystubs]

Day 92: Criminality Passed

Day 92: Officer Review – Eligibility at CPC Ottawa

Reviewed everything that Case Analyst reviewed and

Satisfied with the application without any concerns. Eligibility Pass - A11.2 Pass

[The officer is the real big CROWN guy who takes the detailed report from the case analyst, reviews the report and determines whether this application is okay or not. The officer will approve your application right after A11.2 passes. In my case, the final decision was made in 2 minutes after A11.2 passed.]

Day 92: Security is only mentioned here as not started through the whole GCMS note. No further details. It’s either withheld by them or never started…

Day 92: Final decision made, application approved. (This approval only shows in the GCMS notes)

Day 98: Ready For Visa email sent (This is PPR)

Day 98: Group Number Assigned (from other’s GCMS notes showing they seem to process Passport in batches/groups)

Day 99: (Digital) COPR Saved to The System and queued for printing

Day 99: (Digital) Counterfoil Saved to The System and queued for printing

I have never had a chance to dig into “Security” check as the GCMS notes did not mention anything.”

Copied
Awesome Details, Thanks a lot for sharing.

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Copied from another thread - might be helpful for some :
“I Applied my GCMS notes just a week before my PPR is issued and got it in exactly 30 days. I was fortunate to see the whole detailed process of my complete application to the PPR since the notes was generated on the same day that they issued my PPR. I would share my analysis on how they process CEC applications.

Long words short, I think that they have 3 validation stages through the process:

0. The start of everything is medical pass. This triggers multiple processes to start including but not limited to criminality check. (29 days after the time you take your exam)

1. Program Assistant Review (10 days after medical pass)

a. This role does a very rough check on your files after your medical passes. (maybe this is R10)

2. Case Analyst Review (30 days after the Program Assistant Review)

a. To me this is the real and most important role that may send out procedural fairness letter (or the procedural fairness letter is sent by the immigration officer who knows..)

b. This role runs a thorough validation on your files and write a detailed report on what he/she find and submit the report to the immigration officer

c. This person also makes a rough decision of your eligibility A11.2 such as “Recommend Pass”

d. This person’s notes are long and are in details.

3. Immigration Officer Review (24 days after the Case Analyst Review)

a. The immigration officer makes the final decision based on the report gathered by the case analyst.

b. This role determines whether he/she is satisfied with your eligibility A11.2 and makes a final decision right after you pass A11.2.

c. Though this role’s notes are very short, according to the processing time during this stage, this role may also do a thorough validation on your files.

4. PPR send out (6 days after the Immigration Officer Review)

Details:

Day 16: Files transferred from Centralized Intake Office to CPC Vegreville

Day 28: Medical Passed. Criminality In Progress. RCMP submitted and passed on the same day. US Partner Biographic check submitted and passed on the same day.

Day 29: Files transferred from CPC Vegreville to CPC Ottawa

Day 38: Program Assistant Review - Candidate Eligibility at CPC Vegreville

Score met, Fees Paid, Med passed, R10 Passed, English Test Met (This is the earliest time I see the keyword R10 appears in the notes)

PCC Pass, RCMP Pass, Criminality – Recommend Pass

Day 56: My first GCMS note generated (I guess that the visa officer can see this message in their system)

Day 58: Biographic shared with the USA returned as Passed. (should be passed on 29th?! but they updated this field on this day)

Day 68: Case Analyst Review - Class Eligibility(CEC) at CPC Ottawa

Reviewed everything that Program Assistant reviewed and

CRS Score Summary, Current status in Canada, Marital status, Medical Validity, Passport Validity, Work experience

A11.2 Recommend Pass

[To me, Case Analyst is the real person that does thorough validation of your application documents including researching your work experience through web-based search, calculating your work period in detail, confirming your annual salary, job description/NOC, full-time/part-time job type, employment letter, as well as validating your paystubs]

Day 92: Criminality Passed

Day 92: Officer Review – Eligibility at CPC Ottawa

Reviewed everything that Case Analyst reviewed and

Satisfied with the application without any concerns. Eligibility Pass - A11.2 Pass

[The officer is the real big CROWN guy who takes the detailed report from the case analyst, reviews the report and determines whether this application is okay or not. The officer will approve your application right after A11.2 passes. In my case, the final decision was made in 2 minutes after A11.2 passed.]

Day 92: Security is only mentioned here as not started through the whole GCMS note. No further details. It’s either withheld by them or never started…

Day 92: Final decision made, application approved. (This approval only shows in the GCMS notes)

Day 98: Ready For Visa email sent (This is PPR)

Day 98: Group Number Assigned (from other’s GCMS notes showing they seem to process Passport in batches/groups)

Day 99: (Digital) COPR Saved to The System and queued for printing

Day 99: (Digital) Counterfoil Saved to The System and queued for printing

I have never had a chance to dig into “Security” check as the GCMS notes did not mention anything.”

Copied
very well explained.

Reactions: Draw42

shawn18

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......