+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia Demand: PNP - Express Entry for 2017

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi,

I am looking for the nomination from province under noc code : 2173 (Software Engineers). I have created my express entry profile with CRS 374. I want to go Nova Scotia to explore the opportunities, but NS is not accepting new profiles under the express entry. As per my consultant, it's been closed since the last 1year. So, what are the options available for me?

Below is the message watch since last 3 months :(

HOW TO APPLY
Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is not accepting new applications at this time.

rj2301

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax IRCC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
IELTS Request
26-04-2016
File Transfer...
26-04-2016
Med's Request
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
21-08-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
LANDED..........
13-03-2017
vdhiman23 said:
Hi,

I am looking for the nomination from province under noc code : 2173 (Software Engineers). I have created my express entry profile with CRS 374. I want to go Nova Scotia to explore the opportunities, but NS is not accepting new profiles under the express entry. As per my consultant, it's been closed since the last 1year. So, what are the options available for me?

Below is the message watch since last 3 months :(

HOW TO APPLY
Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is not accepting new applications at this time.
I don't know why your agent said that NS is not accepting any PNP candidates.
you can check on their website
They aren't accepting under Nova Scotia Demand express entry but they do taking candidate under Nova Scotia Experience - Express Entry.
Obviously you need to stay in nova scotia for a year in full time job, If you are looking for Getting a job in NS, this is the best option.
Nova Scotia Demand has been closed for a while and they have only certain occupations qualify under it.
here is some info on NS experience - Express entry

NOVA SCOTIA EXPERIENCE - EXPRESS entry
ELIGIBILITY
To apply you must:
have at least 1 year of work experience in Nova Scotia;
be 21 to 55 years old;
have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent;
prove language ability in English or French on the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB). You need CLB 7 for skilled work in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 0 and A. You need CLB 5 for NOC B positions;
have a profile registered in Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry

-RJ

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Thanks for reply.

I do not have any Canadian work experience. I am applying from india. Considering this I suppose, I do not fall in the category you are talking about?