Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Just to give a quick update,I was present at a meeting with Federal Multculturalism Minister Jason Kenney and a Filipino Community Delegation,Which I helped organize.First of all,If you are a nurse,midwife ,med tech etc.You DO NOT have to go to Canada as a caregiver,You can get temporary licensed to practice your profession before you leave.So that you arrive in BC or Saskatchewan as a Nurse earning 25$ a hour compared to a 8$ Nanny.Companies like Future Search Canada or Foundations like Ugnayan Foundation are there to help you license yourself in Canada www.futuresearchcanada.com or www.ugnayanfoundation.com

It currently takes 3 Months to process a change of Employer,In a meeting with Immigration Minister Diane Finley in Toronto,She said They will try to shorten the process to a few weeks.Furthermore the new Immigration Law Bill C-50 will accelerate the faster processing of Skilled Workers to immigrate to Canada by making it faster through accelerated processing of their papers compared to other Immigration Classes.The goverment of Canada according to Minister Kenney is aware of the Family Separation of the Caregivers and is looking at ways to expedite their Family reunification.They are looking at modifications of the Live In Caregiver Program.

tin

Jul 19, 2008
BCguy said:
Just to give a quick update,I was present at a meeting with Federal Multculturalism Minister Jason Kenney and a Filipino Community Delegation,Which I helped organize.First of all,If you are a nurse,midwife ,med tech etc.You DO NOT have to go to Canada as a caregiver,You can get temporary licensed to practice your profession before you leave.So that you arrive in BC or Saskatchewan as a Nurse earning 25$ a hour compared to a 8$ Nanny.Companies like Future Search Canada or Foundations like Ugnayan Foundation are there to help you license yourself in Canada.

It currently takes 3 Months to process a change of Employer,In a meeting with Immigration Minister Diane Finley in Toronto,She said They will try to shorten the process to a few weeks.Furthermore the new Immigration Law Bill C-50 will accelerate the faster processing of Skilled Workers to immigrate to Canada by making it faster through accelerated processing of their papers compared to other Immigration Classes.The goverment of Canada according to Minister Kenney is aware of the Family Separation of the Caregivers and is looking at ways to expedite their Family reunification.They are looking at modifications of the Live In Caregiver Program.
helloo...nice to hear fr.u again.....how about nurses in saudi who want to come to canada?how they will get the temporary licensed?and do u know the address of this companies?....

one more, am already here in canada as caregiver..could i get a temporary licence to practice?...thanks

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
The company is currently processing Indian,Chinese and Filipino nurses.Some of these Nurses are from Saudi Arabia and Dubai and Yes,If you are currently a Caregiver,There is no reason you should remain a Nanny,They have Converted Nannies to Nurses in a few months.Websites are www.futuresearchcanada.com www.ugnayanfoundation.com recruitment coordinator of Future Search is Zeala Cortes 604-778-996-1119.Cheers

tin

Jul 19, 2008
ohhhhhhh if only i've known this earlier....but anyway i'll try to inquire the website u've posted..and i'll be forwarding this to my colleagues in saudi instead ofcoming here as nanny...more power to u bcguy thanks for sharing..and hope to hear u more..

gr8tpretender

Aug 2, 2008
BCguy said:
Just to give a quick update,I was present at a meeting with Federal Multculturalism Minister Jason Kenney and a Filipino Community Delegation,Which I helped organize.First of all,If you are a nurse,midwife ,med tech etc.You DO NOT have to go to Canada as a caregiver,You can get temporary licensed to practice your profession before you leave.So that you arrive in BC or Saskatchewan as a Nurse earning 25$ a hour compared to a 8$ Nanny.Companies like Future Search Canada or Foundations like Ugnayan Foundation are there to help you license yourself in Canada.

Hi BCguy,
i have experience with developmentally disabled people. do you think i can land a job in canada for doing such job..
thanks

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Yes,There is a defenite need for people like you.BC badly needs all kinds of Medical Personnel.Are you a graduate of nursing??Midwifery??Physiotheraphy??Advise me

uchecathy2007

Aug 12, 2008
BCguy,
Thank you so much for all the info you've been sharing with us all.
God bless
Please, do you know how I can go about getting a bookkeeping job in Canada and are bookkeepers in high demand?Any agencies that assist with getting accounting jobs?
Cheers

gr8tpretender

Aug 2, 2008
BCguy said:
Yes,There is a defenite need for people like you.BC badly needs all kinds of Medical Personnel.Are you a graduate of nursing??Midwifery??Physiotheraphy??Advise me
I am a college grad in manila but not the course you mention.. i just have the training and experience for more than 3 years now.. Do you think i can still get a job offer with this experience..

thanks and best regards