+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

not possible to call quebec PNP?

lakersgo

Sep 27, 2008
I placed a couple calls these few days, and kept getting voice message in french which I don't understand quite well. Sounds like there is a limited hour to call in. THis is the number I try to reach: 514 873-5760, could someone try it and tell me what it says?

openeye

Oct 14, 2008
Just send them an email. They are usually very kind and respond quickly (although you may get your answer in French but you can nevertheless ask in English)

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
A requirement to Immigrate to the Quebec Nation is to to learn French since the Goverment of Quebec operates in French,If you want to ask questions in English,Apply to Canada

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
openeye said:
Just send them an email. They are usually very kind and respond quickly (although you may get your answer in French but you can nevertheless ask in English)
Yes that has happened,You inquire in English,They answer you in French,Start Learning French now

lakersgo

Sep 27, 2008
Well, I will refresh my French.

Quebec PNP, from my own research, works best for me. No job offer needed, no H1-B needed, faster than the skilled worker category (still faster? Haven't been keeping up with immigration news). I used to live in Belgium and used french for my junior high, it's just a matter of refreshing it at this point. I am now resided in the US.

A few thing I would like to ask.

1) I know they came up with new list of worker category (what do you call it again?), does that have any impact on quebec pnp?

2) What other provincianal PNP can I try given that I have no job offer and no H1-b sponsorship. I do have one year of experience though. Last time I check I thought Quebec PNP is the only choice.