+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not getting a reply from CIC and IRCC despite the lapse of 6months timeline

Mani.arora93

Jan 12, 2019
Hi . I have submitted all my documents and the timeline given be cic has also lapsed. No one is replying the mails mails as well as the phone calls. Please suggest any way out, where I can get a status update ASAP

TIA

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi . I have submitted all my documents and the timeline given be cic has also lapsed. No one is replying the mails mails as well as the phone calls. Please suggest any way out, where I can get a status update ASAP

TIA
That happens a lot. Raise a CSE.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
I have applied for notes too. It's been almost 38 days. No update as of now.
No way other than waiting patiently. Your GCMS notes might tell you why your file is moving at its current pace. No use cribbing or creating stress, it'll happen when it is supposed to. Chill and relax. Good luck.

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
The fact that you have not received a response, and I'm assuming you've tried different email addresses too makes me think maybe there is something wrong with your ability to receive emails? Maybe they are being sent to your SPAM folder? It's odd, but worth checking.

Reactions: Jakev

drishya.n87

Apr 24, 2019
Hi Everyone,

same here, even our 6 months time has elapsed and we also raised a case with CIC however still no reply. Please share any other way to get a reply from CIC

Palakpatel104

Apr 16, 2019

TIA
Hy did you get any update or how did you solved your issue? Because right now i am in same boat i also had same problem please let me know as soon as possible that how did you figured out things