+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No ppr email after security passed and it’s been a month

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Criminality passed on 24 May 2023 and my BG verification status COMPLETED on 19 June 2023.When can I expect my PPR???

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Can I raise a webform on my own or only my consultant can do it.My all the parameters are complete.I am the primary applicant.But my dependent BG under process for last 10 months.And for him eligibility not started yet.So what should be my query or please May I know how to put my query in the comment section.

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
AOR May 15th my eligibility is under Review required for not able to verify Canadian employer online presence - i gave all T4, pay stubs too.

before Yesterday my Security was not started but yesterday they passed my Security and criminality but still eligibility is under review required per IRCC agent so I am confuse How come they passed security before passing eligibility???

is that something happens as trend is usually eligibility gets completed and then security starts in my case its opposite.

or it might be possible agent wont see status change till senior officer finalizes my application that when eligibility gets changed to passed?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
My IRCC account shows this message in the latest updates:
Final decision - March 11, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am waiting for PPR.How long does it take for processing after getting this update?
My COPR details are also updated on my tracker on 13 March 2024. Not sure if this means that my PR case is approved and that is my biggest concern.

As the COPR details updated on my tracker ,does it mean that my PR case is approved and finalised now or it is still in processing phase where the decision could be affected.
Thanks in advance.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
AOR NOV 2021 Alberta PNP.
Received my RFV on 19 April 2024.it has been a long journey of 29 months.
From my experience,If the documentation is done properly then there may be some delay but decision will definitely be in your favour.
Thank you everyone for all the support.
All the best to all of you.Just don’t loose hope.