+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New update on Refugees

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
kriv said:
you might be living in Canada for a long, long time..plz try to recall your story if you still remember it... an alien who came to canada long time ago or maybe your parents came here looking for a future...am i right?? i am happy that these refugees landed in Canada instead of your father's land. You have no right to send anyone back because Canada is not your father's land. why dont you go back to from where you came if you think your paid taxes must not be used on refugees or which ever way the gov wants it to be used . mind it everyone here pay taxes (not only those who now have citizenship in their pockets) and among the tax payers there are many refugees who pay heavy taxes so that you and your kids can enjoy a good life here.
Either you didn't read or understand the article at all. It clearly says that the refugees are unhappy and want to return to their own homelands, but are being prevented from doing so by the Canadian authorities. My point was that we shouldn't stop them from leaving, not that we should force them to leave. There is a huge distinction.

Next, as a citizen, I have every right to determine where my tax dollars go. This IS my country and I have a say in its policies, along with all the other Canadians. That is the beauty of democracy. And if my opinion happens to be in conflict with yours, so be it.

As for your last point, trust me, I am not living off refugee tax dollars, and am easily contributing more than I am taking.

At the end of the day, if the refugees aren't happy with the accommodations we have provided and the horror of living in a hotel for 11 days, and would prefer to return to the refugee camps they came from, why would we stop them from doing so? Let's let them leave so that we can bring in real refugees whose lives are actually in danger and who would be grateful for a clean and safe place to raise their families.

AlexRox

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
kriv said:
Whats wrong with you guys.... why do you guys forget that we are talking about human beings (if you consider them in the category of humans).

Its really sad and disturbing to read some of the comments here.... for sure people who are giving bad and negative comments on this topic are suffering from some kind of mental illness.

I am a refugee myself and as a human being i stand/ and will stand with anyone who is in need or in a situation which requires help. if Canada had saved them or given them protection STILL it doesn't means that they no more deserve a life. As far as the government of Canada is concerned i am happy that they are doing an excellent job and Canada will for sure keep on taking care of them and these refugee in return will turn out be an asset for Canada in near future.

@ALL
plz dont throw stones if you are yourself living in a house made of glass. Refugees are humans let them live
Ok, let's forget about being human beings (or inhuman) , refugees, immigration, etc.. Let's just use our common sense. Let's say you and me are in a sinking ship we may die at any time. A fishing boat comes to rescue to us. We were starving and unfortunately the fishermen only have basic food and water for us(however that's enough for us to survive in the meantime until the boat arrive to the land). Just because we don't have the luxury food, are we going to ask them to put us back in the sinking ship ? If so, either the sinking ship story is not true or we are out of our minds. Thanks

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
AlexRox said:
Ok, let's forget about being human beings (or inhuman) , refugees, immigration, etc.. Let's just use our common sense. Let's say you and me are in a sinking ship we may die at any time. A fishing boat comes to rescue to us. We were starving and unfortunately the fishermen only have basic food and water for us(however that's enough for us to survive in the meantime until the boat arrive to the land). Just because we don't have the luxury food, are we going to ask them to put us back in the sinking ship ? If so, either the sinking ship story is not true or we are out of our minds. Thanks
in your story
however that's enough for us to survive in the meantime until the boat arrive to the land
yes your story makes sense.. and everyone understand this.

BUT i would like to continue the story:-
me and you are happy enoff that we are saved by a fishing boat and we manage to survive using the fisherman's basic food and water, all of a sudden a huge ship comes-by from nowhere and gives us an offer that who ever wants to come here can jump in, we are among the best ships, we have plenty of food and resources, who ever will get onboard will for sure get a good life and chance to start his life once again instead of staying on the fisherman's boat which we know is going to place where again we will face limited resources.

Obviously me and you both will accept this offer and will get onto this huge ship. when we had our first steps on the new ship we both are welcomed. after a few days we realize that no one here is owning us, as for just food we were already surviving on the fisherman's boat, we came here for a better life which was promised at the first. obviously as we have nothing on our own, so we have to ask for basic things which are required at least to start a new life. Now when we ask for anything here some of the passengers gets annoyed.

one beautiful morning you met a guy named "trntsm". you just said to him that, to start my life i need some very basic things..on hearing this trntsm started shouting and getting mad at you ...how dare you!..we have saved you!..who are you to ask this!.....if you dont like this we may throw you out in the waters...you are a big problem for us!. many others also make fun of you too, you had to listen words like "..lolz you need a detached family mansion where your toddlers can chase squirrels for FREE". you feel like you are an unwanted creature. you again try to explain them without a house i will be like nothing here. i need an address to get a job, i cannot survive being a homeless, i dont know how to speak your language, i am complete stranger here,i have children who had to goto school, i dont have any friend or relative here to guide me, plz at least help in a way that if i can not swim i shud be able to float... if i am ignored like this..i may die....and the fisherman's boat now seems to be better place for me as i was having little food with no hope. Now if you have given me a hope then help me.

the end...(thats how we are going to treat you and its only us who has a say..not you)

AlexRox i wanted to re-quote what candianforces (a user on this forum said)
- They feel hopeless, and that is the worst feeling of all.
- it's the stagnation and isolation and the not knowing that slowly kills the soul.
-They'd rather go back and struggle than be pitiful wretches in Canada without hope.
-They would prefer to be in the refugee camps in Jordan and Lebanon, not in Syria where they are getting bombed (Jordan and lebanon are the fisherman's boat and Canada the big Ship)
-They are a repressed people. Remember the old saying "better to go with the devil you know than the one you don't".

FYI: these are refugees which were promised a good settlement. they were already saved and were living in refugee camps. No one among them claimed protection from canada. they are here under the "Government-Assisted Refugee Program"

"Government-assisted refugees are Convention Refugees Abroad whose initial resettlement in Canada is entirely supported by the Government of Canada or Quebec. This support is delivered by CIC-supported non-governmental agencies.

Support can last up to one year from the date of arrival in Canada, or until the refugee is able to support himself or herself, whichever happens first. It may include:

accommodation;
clothing;
food;
help in finding employment and becoming self-supporting; and
other resettlement assistance."

We should never forget about being human beings i know it will take time and forsure Canada will help them by all means..but some people here dont spare a chance in making fun, cursing and abusing the refugees...which is wrong..infact inhuman

AlexRox

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
kriv said:
in your story yes your story makes sense.. and everyone understand this.

BUT i would like to continue the story:-
me and you are happy enoff that we are saved by a fishing boat and we manage to survive using the fisherman's basic food and water, all of a sudden a huge ship comes-by from nowhere and gives us an offer that who ever wants to come here can jump in, we are among the best ships, we have plenty of food and resources, who ever will get onboard will for sure get a good life and chance to start his life once again instead of staying on the fisherman's boat which we know is going to place where again we will face limited resources.

Obviously me and you both will accept this offer and will get onto this huge ship. when we had our first steps on the new ship we both are welcomed. after a few days we realize that no one here is owning us, as for just food we were already surviving on the fisherman's boat, we came here for a better life which was promised at the first. obviously as we have nothing on our own, so we have to ask for basic things which are required at least to start a new life. Now when we ask for anything here some of the passengers gets annoyed.

one beautiful morning you met a guy named "trntsm". you just said to him that, to start my life i need some very basic things..on hearing this trntsm started shouting and getting mad at you ...how dare you!..we have saved you!..who are you to ask this!.....if you dont like this we may throw you out in the waters...you are a big problem for us!. many others also make fun of you too, you had to listen words like "..lolz you need a detached family mansion where your toddlers can chase squirrels for FREE". you feel like you are an unwanted creature. you again try to explain them without a house i will be like nothing here. i need an address to get a job, i cannot survive being a homeless, i dont know how to speak your language, i am complete stranger here,i have children who had to goto school, i dont have any friend or relative here to guide me, plz at least help in a way that if i can not swim i shud be able to float... if i am ignored like this..i may die....and the fisherman's boat now seems to be better place for me as i was having little food with no hope. Now if you have given me a hope then help me.

the end...(thats how we are going to treat you and its only us who has a say..not you)

AlexRox i wanted to re-quote what candianforces (a user on this forum said)
- They feel hopeless, and that is the worst feeling of all.
- it's the stagnation and isolation and the not knowing that slowly kills the soul.
-They'd rather go back and struggle than be pitiful wretches in Canada without hope.
-They would prefer to be in the refugee camps in Jordan and Lebanon, not in Syria where they are getting bombed (Jordan and lebanon are the fisherman's boat and Canada the big Ship)
-They are a repressed people. Remember the old saying "better to go with the devil you know than the one you don't".

FYI: these are refugees which were promised a good settlement. they were already saved and were living in refugee camps. No one among them claimed protection from canada. they are here under the "Government-Assisted Refugee Program"

"Government-assisted refugees are Convention Refugees Abroad whose initial resettlement in Canada is entirely supported by the Government of Canada or Quebec. This support is delivered by CIC-supported non-governmental agencies.

Support can last up to one year from the date of arrival in Canada, or until the refugee is able to support himself or herself, whichever happens first. It may include:

accommodation;
clothing;
food;
help in finding employment and becoming self-supporting; and
other resettlement assistance."

We should never forget about being human beings i know it will take time and forsure Canada will help them by all means..but some people here dont spare a chance in making fun, cursing and abusing the refugees...which is wrong..infact inhuman
Actually Kriv, I feel you are supporting my argument in one way. Let's discuss this based on your own story. I am not here to blame to Syrian refugees in this 25,000 project. This project is not an honest endeavor. So according to your story refugees were safe back there and they had not threat to their lives, and they came to Canada for better perks or life style (quoting .. "we are among the best ships, we have plenty of food and resources"). If they came here through style immigration avenues such as skilled worker, business, etc.. it really makes sense. But if someone comes to Canada as a refugee seeking better life style (with eminent threat) it defeats the purpose.

However looking at your comments from another perspective, I don't think those refugees were completely ignored. How would you assume providing accommodation in a hotel for 3 weeks is ignorance. In the luxury ship in discussion , you can't expect everyone to be in first class rooms in a day or two. If you think that's ignorance, how about other home less people in Canada sleeping on streets? What word you use to describe that situation? (I am not trying to mix up these two situations. I am just trying to explain staying 3 weeks in a hotel is not that bad.)

I think this is what really happened.. . The captain and few officers invited the people without the majority support of the crew. The captain had a poor plan and the ship was not ready. On the other hand caption lied to his crew for his own gain. So things started to go wrong.

However I know this happens more often.

As a side note I have met more than 100 "refugees", but majority made up stories and some even used fake identities). This is a know secret in Canada as how easily the system can be beaten. (http://www.immigrationwatchcanada.org/2011/11/23/nov-23-2011-lying-our-way-to-canada/)

I am not trying to say everyone is fake, but personally that's my experience. I am not against at all for any honest needy person getting help.

kriv

Aug 14, 2014

So far it does seems to be like an honest endeavor. government is practically trying hard and as per their election platform they are doing what they said/promised to Canadians(at least that is how i think or consume this issue) . yeah a plus minus in the timeline/time frame or Numbers is no big deal or issue. all my arguments were about the attitude of some people here who try to discriminate refugees and put all the burden of problem on the shoulders of refugees.

So according to your story refugees were safe back there and they had not threat to their lives, and they came to Canada for better perks or life style.
As we are talking about Syrian refugees here, then you must be knowing that none of them are/were airlifted from Syria. Canada has picked and choose Syrian refugees who were living in Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey etc. (they were already living as a refugee at a safe place outside syria). Moreover if we go further into the details then majority of these refugees are under the privately sponsored refugee program. (means majority of them will be taken care by their sponsors in term of food, accommodation and settlement). the rest of syrian refugees are those who do not have relative or a sponsor are brought to canada Under the Government-Assisted Refugees (GAR) Program, such refugees are referred to Canada for resettlement by the UNHCR etc. (plz also note that these individuals cannot apply directly to Canadian government). the later category (GAR) are those who receive support from government and it is an obligation to provide them a support in all terms of settlement.

If they came here through style immigration avenues such as skilled worker, business, etc.. it really makes sense. But if someone comes to Canada as a refugee seeking better life style (with eminent threat) it defeats the purpose.

Please correct your knowledge that like any other available legit/lawful Canadian immigration category This immigration program/category is also a fully legal/legit immigration category which Canadian immigration had for many many years. I really cannot understand why people think that it is only skilled worker or business immigration which should be considered as a legal or a style immigration avenue which makes sense.???? ( btw i know many who had the opinion that skill workers in true sense leave their home countries purely for better perks or life style, their own home country needs their skills but they prefer to leave due to their selfishness approach). Yes if these Government-Assisted Refugees (explained above about GAR program) have being brought to canada/ or they have choose to accept the offer of a better perk or life style then whats wrong in it?? at the first place canada officially gave them this assurance and commitment of a better life and that they will be supported until they are able to support themselves.

However looking at your comments from another perspective, I don't think those refugees were completely ignored. How would you assume providing accommodation in a hotel for 3 weeks is ignorance. In the luxury ship in discussion , you can't expect everyone to be in first class rooms in a day or two.

i am not against the hotel stay nor i have any objection or doubt about the actions which the goverment is taking to help them settle in canada smoothly. Agreed that you can't expect everyone to be in first class rooms in a day or two.

Let me repeat my point/stance again:
- "We should never forget about being human beings i know it will take time and forsure Canada will help them by all means..but some people here dont spare a chance in making fun, cursing and abusing the refugees...which is wrong..infact inhuman".
-If They are feeling hopeless and they have complaints then still it doesn't mean that anyone of us shud start commenting in a way like they are unwanted creatures in Canada. (e.g....need a detached family mansion where your toddlers can chase squirrels for FREE!)
- they came here as a permanent residents of Canada with a commitment to be helped...then why to comment on their complaints in such a way which gives an impression of singling them out.
- as a citizen, if someone have every right to determine where his tax dollars go (although some people here think they are the only one who pay taxes). then as Permanent resident of Canada these refugees have a full right to ask for what they were officially promised to be given. (yes things gets delayed everyone understands this).

I think this is what really happened.. . The captain and few officers invited the people without the majority support of the crew. The captain had a poor plan and the ship was not ready. On the other hand caption lied to his crew for his own gain. So things started to go wrong.

That's the interesting part of the story cuz its related to politics..:) let me fix the story :)
Months back when the ship had no plan to offer anything to the survivors living on the fisherman's boat, the tenure of the previous Captain was about to end. All the ship patrons/occupants was to decide who will be the next captain of the ship. a few candidates came forward, among the candidates a young man who was the only person who talked in the favor of the "survivors of the fisherman's boat", he clearly told every one that he will go for them and give them a better life he think they are humans and they also deserve a better life. almost all the other candidates were against this idea. Majority of the ship's occupant liked this and offer him a full support. finally majority of the people voted in his favor and he became the new captain of the ship. As soon as the new Captain got the charge, he turned his ship towards the fisherman's boat, he reached there and offer the survivors a better life.

The Captain and the Ship both are more than ready...these are just 25000 people. this ship has a track record of accepting almost 250,000 people on an average intake each year. The problem is only with few percentage of the occupants of the ships who are either jealous of something or just lost their minds...they only picture this issue in such a way that it looked like a worst situation and they always feel pleasure in discriminating the refugees and are always ready to send them back.

for detailed facts: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2014/permanent/02.asp

As a side note I have met more than 100 "refugees", but majority made up stories and some even used fake identities). This is a know secret in Canada as how easily the system can be beaten.

I am not trying to say everyone is fake, but personally that's my experience. I am not against at all for any honest needy person getting help.

I dont agree with this that majority of the refugee make up false stories or identities, in other words if you want to say that the canadian immigration system is so weak and it does not have the capability to verify or differetiate between a fake and real identity, story or a person,,, Then sorry to say HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY THE CREDIBILITY/GENUINTY OF THE MAJORITY COMING TO CANADA AS SKILL WORKERS, SPOUSE, BUSINESS or other immigration categories, arnt they being processed by the same immigration department? PERIOD...if you can understant this logic.

My dear yes i agree a few people do play with the immigration system no matter which immigration category they are using.( sorry to say.. now here again you have singled out refugees as they are the only experts in the world who can get fake identities). many here on this forum might be knowing many skill workers, family sponsors, business category etc etc who used fake identity or are completely fake.
- you might also find many many examples where The company offering the position has no intention to hire the immigrant when they arrive, but is being paid to offer the job.
- fake jobs to get work permits and finaly being a Proud Skill worker and finally a citizen.
- marriages done solely for the sake of settelment in canada
- Fake relatioship, adoption for sponsorships.
- Fake students.
- Fake experience letters to show work experience for immigration purposes.
- falsified investment documentation.
- Fake birth certificates to get maximum points for age.
- Fake birth certificates to be eligible for family sponsorship.
- Hidden criminality.
- Hidden multiple marriages.
- Had come to canada as a Proud doctor BUT is now driving a taxi for the last 10 years.
- Got PR status as skill worker but only comes to canada for vacation (to fulfill PR obligation) some just show fake documents to show their existence in canada.

You can add many more such fraud examples yourself...if you try to experience people other than just refugees.
all the 100 refugees you met might look like frauds because thats what you have heard or have the impression about them. In reality now in this era it is not so easy to play with immigration systems of the world best countries.

Now lets asume that as per your thinking majority of the refugees are fake (means 80percent). obviously it means that the system is not capable and almost the same percentage of fake people must be present in other categories. IF canada has an total intake of 250,000 new immigrants in all categories every year then let me do a maths:-

refugees are approx 23000 every year (average from the last 10 years)
assuming majority (80%) are fraud refugees which means 18400 fraud people enters into canada as a refugee

Now other categories approx 227,000
ok to make you happy lets consider this category as nice people and perfect angels and lets assume only 15 percent of them are fraud, which makes 34050 fraud people entering into Canada through so called style immigration venues

..lolz Brother be more worried about the other categories as they are more in numbers and have more rights as per some users here...

At the end i would like to say:
Rest assure that being eligible for or getting accepted as a convention refugee has some of the most difficult and toughest criteria/requirements.

TRY it yourself if you want to experience it...:)

sunshinemrc

Dec 16, 2013
I just want to say that anyone that speaks ill about refugees is a very sad human being (or inhuman as the case may be). If you have never been a refugee you don't really know what happens when they arrive (the government sponsored refugees) I do know as my family were refugees in 1988. We lived in a hotel, I was 12 years old and was not able to go to school for many months, had to eat at the hotel all day every day. Could not go outside to play as no one ever gave us information where to take kids for outdoor activities. Most kids in the hotel including me were playing in hotel hallways for months. Once my dad got a work permit he got a job and found an apartment for us and we were able to go to school.

If any of you think that it's easy to live in a hotel room with kids you need a reality check. It is not fun. This is not a vacation for them, they're in need of better communication, they need to see medical staff, many will need counselling to cope with trauma, kids need to go to school etc.

AlexRox

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Kriv, Please to respond to you.. I truncated some of your paragraphs to improve readability.

kriv said:
So far it does seems to be like an honest endeavor. government is practically trying hard and as per their election platform they are doing what they said/promised to Canadians(at least that is how i think or consume this issue) . yeah a plus minus in the timeline/time frame or Numbers is no big deal or issue. all my arguments were about the attitude of some people here who try to discriminate refugees and put all the burden of problem on the shoulders of refugees.
I questioned the honesty from the tax payer's perspective. As far as I know, the government convinced the public the the situation is they are coming from was very bad, which I think can be questioned. As I said we all must help others and discourage any kind of fraud. Let's continue our discussion based on that.

As we are talking about Syrian refugees here, then you must be knowing that none of them are/were airlifted from Syria. Canada has picked and choose Syrian refugees who were living in Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey etc. (they were already living as a refugee at a safe place outside syria). Moreover if we go further into the details then majority of these refugees are under the privately sponsored refugee program. (means majority of them will be taken care by their sponsors in term of food, accommodation and settlement). the rest of syrian refugees are those who do not have relative or a sponsor are brought to canada Under the Government-Assisted Refugees (GAR) Program, such refugees are referred to Canada for resettlement by the UNHCR etc. (plz also note that these individuals cannot apply directly to Canadian government). the later category (GAR) are those who receive support from government and it is an obligation to provide them a support in all terms of settlement.

Please correct your knowledge that like any other available legit/lawful Canadian immigration category This immigration program/category is also a fully legal/legit immigration category which Canadian immigration had for many many years. I really cannot understand why people think that it is only skilled worker or business immigration which should be considered as a legal or a style immigration avenue which makes sense.???? ( btw i know many who had the opinion that skill workers in true sense leave their home countries purely for better perks or life style, their own home country needs their skills but they prefer to leave due to their selfishness approach). Yes if these Government-Assisted Refugees (explained above about GAR program) have being brought to canada/ or they have choose to accept the offer of a better perk or life style then whats wrong in it?? at the first place canada officially gave them this assurance and commitment of a better life and that they will be supported until they are able to support themselves.
Actually privately sponsored will not be accommodated in hotels by the government. I think you mixed up here.

Each program is based on certain goals. My point was refugee program is based on protection from execution, discrimination, etc. Any economic benefit shouldn't be involved as primary goal right? On the other than some of other categories are based on economic reasons. So as you might alluded in your previous post, I don't think refugees based on economic reasons are right. So don't misinterpret what I said please.

i am not against the hotel stay nor i have any objection or doubt about the actions which the goverment is taking to help them settle in canada smoothly. Agreed that you can't expect everyone to be in first class rooms in a day or two.

Let me repeat my point/stance again:
- "We should never forget about being human beings i know it will take time and forsure Canada will help them by all means..but some people here dont spare a chance in making fun, cursing and abusing the refugees...which is wrong..infact inhuman".
-If They are feeling hopeless and they have complaints then still it doesn't mean that anyone of us shud start commenting in a way like they are unwanted creatures in Canada. (e.g....need a detached family mansion where your toddlers can chase squirrels for FREE!)
- they came here as a permanent residents of Canada with a commitment to be helped...then why to comment on their complaints in such a way which gives an impression of singling them out.
- as a citizen, if someone have every right to determine where his tax dollars go (although some people here think they are the only one who pay taxes). then as Permanent resident of Canada these refugees have a full right to ask for what they were officially promised to be given. (yes things gets delayed everyone understands this).
I guess this is your personal opinion. So I have no comments here. You have rights to express what you think.

That's the interesting part of the story cuz its related to politics..:) let me fix the story :)
Months back when the ship had no plan to offer anything to the survivors living on the fisherman's boat, the tenure of the previous Captain was about to end. All the ship patrons/occupants was to decide who will be the next captain of the ship. a few candidates came forward, among the candidates a young man who was the only person who talked in the favor of the "survivors of the fisherman's boat", he clearly told every one that he will go for them and give them a better life he think they are humans and they also deserve a better life. almost all the other candidates were against this idea. Majority of the ship's occupant liked this and offer him a full support. finally majority of the people voted in his favor and he became the new captain of the ship. As soon as the new Captain got the charge, he turned his ship towards the fisherman's boat, he reached there and offer the survivors a better life.
Well, let me further fix your story. Yes Captain told everyone about their plans including many other things and got the majority votes. However that vote was not specific to this. Also there are many polls that discussed this matter and came up the majority crew didn't like the idea. And even in that ship some people not getting enough food. So majority crew thinks they have to take care of the needy of their own crew first [So, as we both agreed, there was no imminent threat in refugee camps]. However I agreed with your word you used to describe "better life" instead of "saving life".

The Captain and the Ship both are more than ready...these are just 25000 people. this ship has a track record of accepting almost 250,000 people on an average intake each year. The problem is only with few percentage of the occupants of the ships who are either jealous of something or just lost their minds...they only picture this issue in such a way that it looked like a worst situation and they always feel pleasure in discriminating the refugees and are always ready to send them back.

for detailed facts: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2014/permanent/02.asp

I dont agree with this that majority of the refugee make up false stories or identities, in other words if you want to say that the canadian immigration system is so weak and it does not have the capability to verify or differetiate between a fake and real identity, story or a person,,, Then sorry to say HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY THE CREDIBILITY/GENUINTY OF THE MAJORITY COMING TO CANADA AS SKILL WORKERS, SPOUSE, BUSINESS or other immigration categories, arnt they being processed by the same immigration department? PERIOD...if you can understant this logic.

My dear yes i agree a few people do play with the immigration system no matter which immigration category they are using.( sorry to say.. now here again you have singled out refugees as they are the only experts in the world who can get fake identities). many here on this forum might be knowing many skill workers, family sponsors, business category etc etc who used fake identity or are completely fake.
- you might also find many many examples where The company offering the position has no intention to hire the immigrant when they arrive, but is being paid to offer the job.
- fake jobs to get work permits and finaly being a Proud Skill worker and finally a citizen.
- marriages done solely for the sake of settelment in canada
- Fake relatioship, adoption for sponsorships.
- Fake students.
- Fake experience letters to show work experience for immigration purposes.
- falsified investment documentation.
- Fake birth certificates to get maximum points for age.
- Fake birth certificates to be eligible for family sponsorship.
- Hidden criminality.
- Hidden multiple marriages.
- Had come to canada as a Proud doctor BUT is now driving a taxi for the last 10 years.
- Got PR status as skill worker but only comes to canada for vacation (to fulfill PR obligation) some just show fake documents to show their existence in canada.

You can add many more such fraud examples yourself...if you try to experience people other than just refugees.
all the 100 refugees you met might look like frauds because thats what you have heard or have the impression about them. In reality now in this era it is not so easy to play with immigration systems of the world best countries.

Now lets asume that as per your thinking majority of the refugees are fake (means 80percent). obviously it means that the system is not capable and almost the same percentage of fake people must be present in other categories. IF canada has an total intake of 250,000 new immigrants in all categories every year then let me do a maths:-

refugees are approx 23000 every year (average from the last 10 years)
assuming majority (80%) are fraud refugees which means 18400 fraud people enters into canada as a refugee

Now other categories approx 227,000
ok to make you happy lets consider this category as nice people and perfect angels and lets assume only 15 percent of them are fraud, which makes 34050 fraud people entering into Canada through so called style immigration venues

..lolz Brother be more worried about the other categories as they are more in numbers and have more rights as per some users here...

At the end i would like to say:
Rest assure that being eligible for or getting accepted as a convention refugee has some of the most difficult and toughest criteria/requirements.

TRY it yourself if you want to experience it...:)
You can be right the fraud can exists in any department. However I believe majority who are familiar with the subject know what degree the fraud exist in the system. Just go through this forum itself to find out few of them, apart from few who are just refusing to accept the reality due to their lack of knowledge or personal benefit. I wish I can post some stories here , how easily the system has been beaten, again I don't want to provide precedence. Let me suggest you to educated yourself about this matter. However any level of fraud shouldn't be tolerated, no question about that. But I personally know how the system is beaten and how far the fraud can continue even after coming here. Since you had a point about earnings/jobs.. let me give you some facts, below (Please read the article completely)

http://globalnews.ca/news/2468922/refugees-out-earn-millionaire-business-class-immigrants-years-after-arriving-in-canada/

Again, I am not against honest refugees, but economic-refugees and frauds.

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
Just would like to share:
Residents at Toronto hotel say they're being booted for Syrian refugees:
http://www.citynews.ca/2016/01/26/exclusive-residents-at-toronto-hotel-say-theyre-being-booted-for-syrian-refugees/

This I received from my buddy in Europe few months ago (Italian-Austrian border after refugee) :
“Half an hour ago on the border between Italy and Austria I saw with my own eyes a great many immigrants ...

With all solidarity with people in difficult circumstances I have to say that what I saw arouses horror ... This huge mass of people – sorry, that I’ll write this – but these are absolute savages ... Vulgar, throwing bottles, shouting loudly “We want to Germany!” – and is Germany a paradise now?

I saw how they surrounded a car of an elderly Italian woman, pulled her by her hair out of the car and wanted to drive away in the car. They tried to overturn the bus in I travelled myself with a group of others. They were throwing faeces at us, banging on the doors to force the driver to open them, spat at the windscreen ... I ask for what purpose? How is this savagery to assimilate in Germany?

I felt for a moment like in a war ... I really feel sorry for these people, but if they reached Poland – I do not think that they would get any understanding from us ... We were waiting three hours at the border which ultimately could not cross.

Our whole group was transported back to Italy in a police-cordon. The bus is damaged, covered with faeces, scratched, with broken windows. And this is supposed to be an idea for demographics? These big powerful hordes of savages?

Among them there were virtually no women, no children—the vast majority were aggressive young men ... Just yesterday, while reading about them on all the websites I subconsciously felt compassion, worried about their fate but today after what I saw I am just afraid and yet I am happy that they did not choose our country as their destination. We Poles are simply not ready to accept these people – neither culturally nor financially.

I do not know if anyone is ready. To the EU a pathology is marching which we had not yet a chance to ever see, and I am sorry if anyone gets offended by his entry ...

I can add that cars arrived with humanitarian aid – mainly food and water and they were just overturning those cars ...

Through megaphones the Austrians announced that there is permission for them to cross the border—they wanted to register them and let them go on—but they did not understand these messages. They did not understand anything.

And this was the greatest horror ... For among those few thousand people nobody understood Italian or English, or German, or Russian, or Spanish ... What mattered was fist law… They fought for permission to move on and they had this permission— but did not realize that they had it!

They opened the luggage hatches of a French bus—and everything that was inside was stolen within short time, some things left lying on the ground ...

Never in my short life had I an opportunity to see such scenes and I feel that this is just the beginning.”

-----------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately this is just only beginning! :(

New-Immi

Jan 11, 2014
kriv said:
Whats wrong with you guys.... why do you guys forget that we are talking about human beings (if you consider them in the category of humans).

Its really sad and disturbing to read some of the comments here.... for sure people who are giving bad and negative comments on this topic are suffering from some kind of mental illness.

I am a refugee myself and as a human being i stand/ and will stand with anyone who is in need or in a situation which requires help. if Canada had saved them or given them protection STILL it doesn't means that they no more deserve a life. As far as the government of Canada is concerned i am happy that they are doing an excellent job and Canada will for sure keep on taking care of them and these refugee in return will turn out be an asset for Canada in near future.

If Canada has given me burger, By all means i deserve to get an extra catchup too (if all other burger eaters are enjoying burgers with a ketchup). Why??...because Now canada is the only place which me and my coming generations will live and call it HOME... because Canada is the place now where i will be investing all my time, efforts, kids, family, skills and Emotions....because Canada is the place where i will be starting my efforts from zero and will contribute all my efforts and skills to this country....because all my loyalty will now be for this country....because i am a long term investment for this country.... because once i am here i will be like any other Canadian.

Its not about living in hotel room...mind-it... its about starting a life, having a home, its about the hardships of settlements at a new place having no friends or relatives .. i am not sure if you guys can understand the difference between a home and hotel.

believe me... you will never be able to comprehend this cuz it is beyond your Humanism. how lucky and satified you feel when you are able to see your kids chasing squirrels for free...what makes you thinkg that your children deserve these FREE squirrels running here and there. BTW just curious to know wasnt Egyptian squirrels (your home country squirrels) free for your toddlers???

you might be living in Canada for a long, long time..plz try to recall your story if you still remember it... an alien who came to canada long time ago or maybe your parents came here looking for a future...am i right?? i am happy that these refugees landed in Canada instead of your father's land. You have no right to send anyone back because Canada is not your father's land. why dont you go back to from where you came if you think your paid taxes must not be used on refugees or which ever way the gov wants it to be used . mind it everyone here pay taxes (not only those who now have citizenship in their pockets) and among the tax payers there are many refugees who pay heavy taxes so that you and your kids can enjoy a good life here.

@ALL
plz dont throw stones if you are yourself living in a house made of glass. Refugees are humans let them live
Well said Kriv , keep it up .. I am refugee and proud :)

If this bother any one .. Pls come ask me !!!!!