+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR Pathway for Colombian Venezuelan and Haitian

Sscs87

Dec 5, 2023
Canada
Hi there! I am wondering if I damaged my family’s application with too much info.. basically not much to do because I already sent it but I would like your opinion.
My dad and his family are from venezuela but live in Chile.. my dad just got PR there and his family is awaiting the response which we showed because it is in the requirements that you live legally in Latin America or the Caribbean even if it is not their birth country. We decided to add to supporting docs their financial means, letter of employment and so forth because I am thinking that they must have some sort of filter for this. I though that maybe they will look at people who have more chances to succeed in their immigration process .. I am also aware that this is a humanitarian PR and maybe they want to prioritize people who don’t look like well established where they live in Latin America. Although they didn’t ask for any supporting docs to Show this. I did add an explanation letter saying why this was important and that they have experienced xenophobia and struggled to adapt etc , which is true .. but I am wondering if on paper they look too good in Chile at this time. Just curious what your thoughts are , I know this is a different type of humanitarian visa since it doesn’t require to show hardship.. but don’t know I guess I am second guessing myself and probably no one really knows since this is a new and different type of program.. any thoughts??
Thank you!!