+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Net income after tax in Ontario

artur_ka

Aug 26, 2019
Hello everyone,

What would be net income (after all taxes) from 23k CAD monthly? I did try to use different calculators online however most of them are showing only income tax.

Family of 5 (spouse does not work, kids are 2,5,7 yo)

Thanks in advance
Artur

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hello everyone,

What would be net income (after all taxes) from 23k CAD monthly? I did try to use different calculators online however most of them are showing only income tax.

Thanks in advance
Artur
Monthly? Are you actually expecting to be earning 250k a year?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Last edited:
Reactions: artur_ka

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance
Artur
Google taxtips and use their calculator.

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hello everyone,

What would be net income (after all taxes) from 23k CAD monthly finance? I did try to use different calculators online however most of them are showing only income tax.

Thanks in advance
Artur
Hello

I have signed a purchase and sale agreement with a custom home builder in northern Ontario in 2020 April.
The home is ready and we are ready to close by June 2021. builder mentioned ,he usually claims the HST and that is reason why the property price is low . I as a buyer do not have to or cannot claim HST .

Questions :
1. As this is an investment property, can I rent the unit for next one year and sell after ?
2. If I were to rent, can I claim the new rental rebate program ?
3. Would there be any issues if I were to rent the unit to tenants ?

Please advise

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello

I have signed a purchase and sale agreement with a custom home builder in northern Ontario in 2020 April.
The home is ready and we are ready to close by June 2021. builder mentioned ,he usually claims the HST and that is reason why the property price is low . I as a buyer do not have to or cannot claim HST .

Questions :
1. As this is an investment property, can I rent the unit for next one year and sell after ?

Please advise
Ask an accountant

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hello

Questions :

Please advise
You’re referring to the GST rebate on properties. You need to contact the CRA Business Department

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

Questions :

Please advise
It's already Nov 2023, so you must have closed the home couple years ago. Probably already rented the unit for 2022 and sold it this year or the previous tax season. Tell us what you did for Q1-3.