+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help

rajnish behal

May 3, 2014
Hi Leon :)

i got married to a Canadian citizen and migrated to Canada as a a landed immigrant after a year. We returned back after staying for almost four years there and never went back to Canada again. I, now wish to go back to Canada with him. Kindly guide me about the process that I need to follow to go back with him.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajnish behal said:
Hi Leon :)

i got married to a Canadian citizen and migrated to Canada as a a landed immigrant after a year. We returned back after staying for almost four years there and never went back to Canada again. I, now wish to go back to Canada with him. Kindly guide me about the process that I need to follow to go back with him.
If you have been staying outside Canada with your Canadian citizen husband, you still meet the residency obligation. If your PR card is still valid, you can come back to Canada any time. If it is expired but you are visa exempt to Canada, you can come back any time on your passport but when you enter immigration, you should tell them that you are a PR and show your expired card. If you however are not visa exempt and your PR card expired, you should apply for a PR travel document at a Canadian embassy where you now live.