+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help with Question 11 on Citizenship Application

Greek26

Jul 31, 2013
Hello all,

We are preparing my wife's Citizenship Application.
Almost done, just not sure how to completely answer Question 11.

My wife worked full time in a hotel (October 2015 - October 2017).
She attended part-time evening LINC (english) classes from January 2016 - June 2016.
Those were classes at local college funded by Canadian Immigration for new permanent residents.
She never finished it all the way, so she had to go to CELPIP general to meet the language requirements.

Do we have to answer YES to question Was she in school? during the eligibility period?
Also do we have to mention those 6 months in the table provided?
She was working and taking those classes at the same time, so the dates will overlap.

Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hello all,

We are preparing my wife's Citizenship Application.
Almost done, just not sure how to completely answer Question 11.

My wife worked full time in a hotel (October 2015 - October 2017).
She attended part-time evening LINC (english) classes from January 2016 - June 2016.
Those were classes at local college funded by Canadian Immigration for new permanent residents.
She never finished it all the way, so she had to go to CELPIP general to meet the language requirements.

Do we have to answer YES to question Was she in school? during the eligibility period?
Also do we have to mention those 6 months in the table provided?
She was working and taking those classes at the same time, so the dates will overlap.

Thanks
LINC doesn't really count as "school". They are thinking about formal education, as far as I can tell.