+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help on BCPNP/EEBC Application and Documents

JacPandora

Oct 12, 2016
Hi There

I have couple of questions about EEBC(PNP Part).
I've got the invitation and now working on getting all my documents ready, but I still have some confusions about my application. I've emailed my questions to the PNP office but they just replied me with some useless information...

1. In the online application form, at the education section where we need to enter the number of school years, it only have primary school and high school, no middle school. In my situation, I'm 6-3-3, 6 years primary/elementary school, 3 years middle school and then 3 years high/secondary school. Should I ignore the middle school OR put 6 at the high school part?

2. One of the document is the Offer of Employment, my HR suggests me to use a form I was given by them when I got hired. It got almost everything, but it didn’t include my main duties, and there isn’t a place for both my employer and me to sign at on the form.

Another big problem with my job offer is, my direct supervisor has changed this year. The one who got his name printed on the form has resigned…

It seems like it will be pretty difficult to get my HR make a new job offer for me…Is there any way to make the current form I have to become acceptable? I’m thinking about attaching a note to the form when I upload it…

3. In the job offer form, for the company mailing address, do you guys put a specific address there? I’m working in a College, and we have a general address for the College, but that doesn’t have the exact office/room and building name to it…I’m struggling about which one should I put there now.

4. Is there any suggestions or templates about the recommendation letter? My boss is asking me to write it then he will sign on it, but I have no clue how to write it...

I know I might be overthinking too much, but since the $550 application fee is not refundable, I really want to avoid any stupid mistakes as much as I can....

Thanks in advance.
J