+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Clarifications on Proof of Funds and Educational History for Express Entry Application

justin188

Apr 10, 2024
Belgium
Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out for some advice regarding my Express Entry application. I have two specific areas where I could use some guidance:
  1. Proof of Funds: I have amounts above the required minimum for proof of funds. However, there's a possibility that for one or two months within the last six months, my end-of-month balance was slightly below the required threshold. Does anyone know if this might lead to my application being refused, despite the overall total being above the required minimum?
  2. Educational Background: In the "Education and Language" section, is it necessary to include my entire educational history starting even before the university, or is it sufficient to list only my university education which culminated in a degree that has been evaluated in my educational credential assessment from WES?
Any insights or experiences shared would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!