+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice for Express Entry

pkpatel1411

Sep 11, 2017
Montreal,Canada
Category........
QSW
Hello I have applied to CSQ regular skilled worker program in April 2017 and I got document request on 15 December,2016 and document received on January 11,2018 however I have work permit only till October 12,2018 so I was worried that my work permit will expire so I applied through Express Entry and my score is 447 so I got invitation to Apply but as we are aware that if I am residing in Quebec then I can't apply through Express Entry so I little confuse that How do I show my intention to live outside Quebec if I go ahead with Express Entry and what should I do with CSQ application

Please provide me inputs.

Thanks,
Parth Patel

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Hello I have applied to CSQ regular skilled worker program in April 2017 and I got document request on 15 December,2016 and document received on January 11,2018 however I have work permit only till October 12,2018 so I was worried that my work permit will expire so I applied through Express Entry and my score is 447 so I got invitation to Apply but as we are aware that if I am residing in Quebec then I can't apply through Express Entry so I little confuse that How do I show my intention to live outside Quebec if I go ahead with Express Entry and what should I do with CSQ application

Thanks,
Parth Patel
Hey bro, I am in similar situation, did you applied express entry yourself or by lawyer ?

jckailun

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Montreal, QC; Hong Kong
Category........
QSW

Thanks,
Parth Patel
Hey if you hold a job now, I think you can renew your work permit and work in Canada when your current WP will have been expired later this year.

But if you don't, you can try to apply for and do interviews for jobs out of Quebec - this can serve as one of the pieces of evidence that you are willing to reside outside Quebec. Of course, there are other means of showing this intention, for example changing your address to another province, but getting a job offer out-of-province is always the best solution to your circumstance.

Since you have had your ITA in hand already, you may want to cancel your CSQ application because this contradicts your intention to reside outside Quebec as you apply via EE.

PS. always seek for professional assistance from an immigration attorney who knows the best of the immigration system and laws, because immigration is a serious issue and everyone has different circumstances. TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Hey if you hold a job now, I think you can renew your work permit and work in Canada when your current WP will have been expired later this year.

But if you don't, you can try to apply for and do interviews for jobs out of Quebec - this can serve as one of the pieces of evidence that you are willing to reside outside Quebec. Of course, there are other means of showing this intention, for example changing your address to another province, but getting a job offer out-of-province is always the best solution to your circumstance.

Since you have had your ITA in hand already, you may want to cancel your CSQ application because this contradicts your intention to reside outside Quebec as you apply via EE.

PS. always seek for professional assistance from an immigration attorney who knows the best of the immigration system and laws, because immigration is a serious issue and everyone has different circumstances. TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.
The procedure to renew work permit in quebec without CSQ is very complex,

1) He will need to apply CAQ for Work
2) after CAQ is issued his employer needs to create account with CIC
3) His employer need to post job opening there,
4) Employer will get a job number from CIC
5) Then he can apply for closed work permit,

Note : He might also needs LMIA if his job does not fall into LMIA exempt category.