+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP -Connection requirement??

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I am searching about NBPNP and confused about the connection requirement.

On the PDF Guide for Express Entry stream I seem to be eligible to apply and do not see a connection requirement. However on the link below it says that i need a connection in NB.

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry/Eligibility.html

Am I wble to apply to NBPNP with no connections but with enough points?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
encan said:
Hello, I am searching about NBPNP and confused about the connection requirement.

On the PDF Guide for Express Entry stream I seem to be eligible to apply and do not see a connection requirement. However on the link below it says that i need a connection in NB.

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry/Eligibility.html

Am I wble to apply to NBPNP with no connections but with enough points?
You will be able to send EOI, but they will not consider you. So no, you will not be able to apply.

encan

Sep 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any probability that this requirement may change in future?

Me and my fiancee we dont have enough points to be selected. No connections to Canada either. Arethere any PNPs that doesnt require a connection?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Several:
1. new brunswick if you are good french speaker or if you attended their session and they liked you
2. Ontario either for french speaker of if you get enough points
3. Saskatchewan if your profession is in demand
4. Nova Scotia if your profession is in demand
5. PEI if they like your expression of interest.

Some are closed at the moment but they do reopen in time you just need to check frequently in their websites (that means daily) and get all documents ready in advance.