+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My name is Aklesh Kumar Yadav

Akleshkryadav

Feb 17, 2024
Hello my dear Chohen sir I will send you the details. ok but wait i will search document first and send ok sir but help me in any way to send malaysia immigration visa to go to canada i am very hardworking and learned many (1.) knowledge and skills about tesco. Worked in super market for 3 years, (2.) Store keeper for 3 years, (3.) Forklift for 5 years (4.) I am also a farmer, I come to do all farming work, like grain, wheat, corn, millet, sugarcane, banana and fruits and vegetables. (5.) I have worked for 3 years in Melansheel Savings and Loans Cooperative Society Ltd. (6.) Manufacturing Machine Operator 2 years experience, technical machine service and 2 years experience. Currently working in malaysia (UMW Advantech SDN. BHD malaysia sah alam (7.) tailor job sewing clothes (8.) I also have my own shop in nepal (siriram siya janki khad mall and, seed vision, pesticide shop) etc etc. malai you I am hoping and trusting above that you will surely mail me about Canada visa?Thanks,

Hello my dear Chohen sir I will send you the details. ok but wait i will search document first and send ok sir but help me in any way to send malaysia immigration visa to go to canada i am very hardworking and learned many (1.) knowledge and skills about tesco. Worked in super market for 3 years, (2.) Store keeper for 3 years, (3.) Forklift for 5 years (4.) I am also a farmer, I come to do all farming work, like grain, wheat, corn, millet, sugarcane, banana and fruits and vegetables. (5.) I have worked for 3 years in Melansheel Savings and Loans Cooperative Society Ltd. (6.) Manufacturing Machine Operator 2 years experience, technical machine service and 2 years experience. Currently working in malaysia (UMW Advantech SDN. BHD malaysia sah alam (7.) tailor job sewing clothes (8.) I also have my own shop in nepal (siriram siya janki khad mall and, seed vision, pesticide shop) etc etc. malai you I am hoping and trusting above that you will surely mail me about Canada visa?Thanks,