+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My LMO is coming and i have tourist visa....

Cityworldcom

Feb 27, 2008
Hi, My sister in canada told me that my positive LMO was already released and she will send the documents here in the philippines for the application of work permit. My tourist visa was aproved last november 2007. Can you guys me help answer this questions in my mind:
1. What are the reasons by the embassy in not issuing(reasons like overqualified or under qualified) a work permit to a confrimed LMO holder?
2. Supposing i was not granted a work permit does it affect my tourist visa?
3. Are there any possible ways when a tourist in canada can obtain a work permit?

thats all for this time....thanks in advance and godbless....

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Cityworldcom said:
Hi, My sister in canada told me that my positive LMO was already released and she will send the documents here in the philippines for the application of work permit. My tourist visa was aproved last november 2007. Can you guys me help answer this questions in my mind:
1. What are the reasons by the embassy in not issuing(reasons like overqualified or under qualified) a work permit to a confrimed LMO holder?
2. Supposing i was not granted a work permit does it affect my tourist visa?
3. Are there any possible ways when a tourist in canada can obtain a work permit?

thats all for this time....thanks in advance and godbless....
1. Education and experience don't meet the requirements of the position, or unlikely to return after end of work permit.
2. Depends on why wp refused.
3. No, you can't apply in Canada you have to apply at an overseas office.

PMM