+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My husband withdraw the PR application

cicada

May 23, 2017
hi there,

We got marriaged two years ago. My husband sponsored me October, 2017.

In recent days, he was drunk at 2 am and yelling in our apt. So I have to call the police to clam him down. Then he got in trouble at work because police report him to his workplace.

He was angry at me because I called the police when he was drunk. So he called CIC to cancel the application and he also tell CIC I got marriage with him because I only want the PR card.

Now, he clam down and he feel regulated for what he did. So he send an email to CIC about he does not want to withdraw the application.

I do not know what will happen with this application

M

mikeymyke

Have you thought about just divorcing him and just return back to your home country? This isnt the first time he's gotten drunk like this, and also not the first time he's threatened to cancel your PR, if he threatens that again, why dont you just say "Fine, I will go back, without you"?

He clearly has a problem and hasnt addressed it, and threatened to cancel your PR twice, why would you want to continue in the relationship? If he does it once, twice, he will definitely keep doing it again

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This is not the first time you have mentioned withdrawing your application because you are going through marriage problems. Honestly you need to assess whether you should really be married if you have already had so many issues.