+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My file was stuck in Central office for months

Shuang

Feb 8, 2019
Hello there,
I got my status changed to IP since early Oct, however, I have not heard any news of test invitation. by checking with call center, I understand my file is still sitting with central office, because my previous address was put as overseas. Then I changed to Canada address in Jan 2019, no update since then.

Has anyone got similar experience? or any advise that I can make sure the file is transferred to local office for processing?
Shuang

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Hello there,
I got my status changed to IP since early Oct, however, I have not heard any news of test invitation. by checking with call center, I understand my file is still sitting with central office, because my previous address was put as overseas. Then I changed to Canada address in Jan 2019, no update since then.

Has anyone got similar experience? or any advise that I can make sure the file is transferred to local office for processing?
Shuang
'Early Oct - Now' is not 'Stuck', it's normal
and there's nothing you can do but wait

canvan14

May 8, 2014
I agree. If you go through the forum, there are people who applied from Jan 2018 just got their test invite now. Take the normal processing time of 12 months as your reference so 12 months from the date they received your application. Anything earlier than that is a a big bonus.