+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MR. PPM, Thanks for Ur informed and ur instruction.

dani

Aug 24, 2007
Dear, Sir.

I will report it to canada embassy and bring all the document they gave to me.
However, what should to begin I have to report and will canada embassy help me in this case?

this moment, in my wish I want all my money return back to me to pay back my owe to all the people I borrowed their money.

and should I contact them that I will visit canada embassy in my home country?

what stupied of me, I belive them to got work in omni hotel.but when I got first mail from MRS. Rose Grand as the manager of omni hotel stated that if I agree they will pay for flight ticket and accomodation only.

I will visit to Canada emabssy and report it and hope they will help me.

hope to know for further information from you as soon as possible and thank for all of information you gave to me without informed from you I am still a stupied person.

once again thanks for your assist and your advises.

Yours Sincerly
Dani Setiawan.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dani said:
Dear, Sir.

I will report it to canada embassy and bring all the document they gave to me.
However, what should to begin I have to report and will canada embassy help me in this case?

this moment, in my wish I want all my money return back to me to pay back my owe to all the people I borrowed their money.

and should I contact them that I will visit canada embassy in my home country?

what stupied of me, I belive them to got work in omni hotel.but when I got first mail from MRS. Rose Grand as the manager of omni hotel stated that if I agree they will pay for flight ticket and accomodation only.

I will visit to Canada emabssy and report it and hope they will help me.

hope to know for further information from you as soon as possible and thank for all of information you gave to me without informed from you I am still a stupied person.

once again thanks for your assist and your advises.

Yours Sincerly
Dani Setiawan.
1. It is a scam, read the Canadian High Commission in Bangladesh has to say:

"Canadian High Commission warns against fraudulent visa "sellers"

The Canadian High Commission warns the public against email solicitation from organized crime groups of people that are perpetrating Internet fraud in the name of the Canadian High Commission and Citizenship and Immigration Canada, offering temporary and permanent visas for Canada.

These schemes are conducted via email (spam) or appear on the screen while searching the Internet. These emails and web sites are characterised by using various commercial web domain such as: @yahoo, @hotmail, @walla, etc., which the government of Canada never uses; poor English; request for fee payment in US dollars. These dishonest wire money transfers to Gambia, Senegal and other African countries, usually include a fraudulent job offers with the ‘Canadian Hotel’ or the "Hotel Omni Mont-Royal". Fictitious offers of services from the so-called "Canada Immigration Bureau" also offers an imaginary "Canada Health Certificate".

One of them is known using a front name Mrs C G Rose’ also known as ‘Mrs Christana Grand Rose’. She is referred to as the ‘Asia-Pacific coordinator for this criminal organization. These people, request their victims to pay fees ranging from US $300 to US$ 600. The identity and whereabouts of the perpetrators remain unknown and, therefore, will not likely face prosecution for Internet fraud and the victims can never be refunded.

The Canadian High Commission advises prospective visitors or immigrants to Canada that there are only two Government of Canada official web sites that should be consulted for resident of Bangladesh in relations to visa applications, fees, application forms, etc... These are: http://www.cic.gc.ca, web site of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and http://www.bangladesh.gc.ca specifically for residents of Bangladesh."

2. It is very unlikely that you will get your money back.

Sorry, but don't send anymore money.

PMM