+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP HELP PLEASE, I NEED SOME ADVISE.

bb9933aakkrr

Dec 2, 2016
I need help please. I am inquiring about work experience in another province other than Manitoba. I believe they deduct 100 points for that. Does this work experience have to be over 6 months full time or can it count while doing graduation (like off campus work)?. I have off campus work experience during graduation and a week of work experience after graduation before moving to MB on a permanent job.
I do not want to loose those 100 points for the EOI ranking. Is there a way around?

Thanks..

Malik_ovs

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2016
IELTS Request
already sent to CIC
bb9933aakkrr said:
I need help please. I am inquiring about work experience in another province other than Manitoba. I believe they deduct 100 points for that. Does this work experience have to be over 6 months full time or can it count while doing graduation (like off campus work)?. I have off campus work experience during graduation and a week of work experience after graduation before moving to MB on a permanent job.
I do not want to loose those 100 points for the EOI ranking. Is there a way around?

Thanks..
My friend had inquired about this. He sent an E-mail to MPNP. and they told him that if you have worked even for a day in any other province than Manitoba you have to indicate that in your EOI. That will sure deduct 100 points. Hope this will help you.

bb9933aakkrr

Dec 2, 2016
Yeah that helps, thank you so much. I just feel it's rediculous that people who have a permanent jobs already here should go through this point ranking system. I mean if they are settled, what will they say, go home?...waiting for my loa for 3 months now, almost loosing hope...

Malik_ovs

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2016
IELTS Request
already sent to CIC
Well, i have been through the MPNP i know how it feels when you expect something and it gets delayed. Here i don't suggest this but, when they asses your file they will ask you the question based on the information you've provided to them. If you feel not to mention the another province job then just dont. They wouldn't know unless you tell them. Again this is up to you.