+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mortgage questions

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
As a new immigrant it can be very confusing to navigate the Canadian mortgage process. There are many jargons and complicated terms that people use to impress you, but at the same time provide limited information to educate you.
I am a fellow immigrant who benefitted a lot from these forums during my PR journey. I moved to Canada 3-years back, working in the IT field for 20+ years and then transitioned into a licensed mortgage agent.

I am here to answer all your mortgage related questions especially if you are a first time home buyer.

• Haha
Reactions: foodie69

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
As a new immigrant it can be very confusing to navigate the Canadian mortgage process. There are many jargons and complicated terms that people use to impress you, but at the same time provide limited information to educate you.
I am a fellow immigrant who benefitted a lot from these forums during my PR journey. I moved to Canada 3-years back, working in the IT field for 20+ years and then transitioned into a licensed mortgage agent.

I am here to answer all your mortgage related questions especially if you are a first time home buyer.
From reading your past posts here, it seems that you are an Ontario mortgage broker. Seems to me that, at bottom, you are really advertising yourself and touting for business. You are not really raising genuine immigration issues. If what you are going here is a legitimate use of the forum, so too should anyone advertising any product or service, saying that they came of Canada as an immigrant and, for example, they found it a challenge to deal with buying a new car. That person can say they can help forum members with buying a car. In that way, they can promote their business selling cars, ale looking very well-intentioned and altruistic.

Reactions: foodie69