+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mistake made in imm5669 schedule a form , address history and background history

am just alone

Oct 11, 2023
canada
Category........
Other
HELLO ALL ,
AM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT MY FILE, I MADE COUPLE MISAKES IN MY PR APPLICATION,

1, I WORK 2 JOBS THATS FULL TIME AND I AM DOING AIP , I WORK 'A' JOB IN CITY 'A' AND 'B' JOB IN CITY ' B', BOTH ARE NEAR BY CITIES , BUT WHILE MENTIONED ON BACKGROIUND HISTORY I MENTIONED "A" JOB IN CITY "B" AND "B " JOB IN CITY "A", THIS HAPPEND WHILE I WAS ADJUSTING THE JOBS IN ORDER, AS JOB A IS HELPING ME GET PR AND FELT LIKE I SHOULD MENTIONED IT 1ST , IS THIS A MAJOR ISSUE, IF SO HOW CAN I CORRECT THIS.

2. while I was studying in Canada I did part-time jobs and internship and on my background history I just mentioned full time studies as that was my main focus , but i mentioned those when I applied for PGWP and got approved but didn't mention in PR IMM 5669 SCHEDULE A FORM.

3. while filling my address history I didn't exactly remember the months that I was staying in , so i mentioned it as per my knowledge and now i came across my emails and found out there are couple months differences and 1 stayed in few apartments so mentioned the apartment numbers, cities and postal code but didn't mention the specific room i was staying in and i also switched from 1 room to the other room just stayed for almost 2 months in same apartment and i just mentioned the apartment number, postal code and city but didn't mention those room numbers