+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed additional degree while applying for Student visa. Can I add it while applying for PR in EE?

TahaSathalia

Jan 17, 2024
I have done double bachelors from India. When I applied for my student visa. The course that I applied in Canada matched only with one of the degree of the two, therefore I had added only one degree while applying for my student visa. Now I realised that while applying for EE if I add both degree I will get extra points. WOuld it be an issue/concern to my application, if I add the second degree while applying for EE? Is it advisable to do so?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have done double bachelors from India. When I applied for my student visa. The course that I applied in Canada matched only with one of the degree of the two, therefore I had added only one degree while applying for my student visa. Now I realised that while applying for EE if I add both degree I will get extra points. WOuld it be an issue/concern to my application, if I add the second degree while applying for EE? Is it advisable to do so?
You likely misled on your student permit on purpose for higher chances of being approved for a SP. If you are now honest it will become apparent that you misled when applying for your SP which could lead up to a 5 year ban. Consistency between applications are important. You don’t just forget about a bachelors degree when the application states to list all your education history.