+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical notification came to me after deadline

SonamK

Dec 3, 2009
Hi all,

I need some advise. I am using lawyers in Canada for my immigration process. I received my medical form and notification in November by post from lawyers. They said that the high commission had posted it late. The date on the official letter was August which meant that my deadline had past.

The registered doctors said I need a letter from the high commission stating that my deadline has been extended. The lawyers have sent one email to the high Commission and cc'ed me on it asking for deadline of 27th December. So far no reply.

Time is running out is there any other way to do it. I am stuck. Please help.

Thanks Sk

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SonamK said:
Hi all,

I need some advise. I am using lawyers in Canada for my immigration process. I received my medical form and notification in November by post from lawyers. They said that the high commission had posted it late. The date on the official letter was August which meant that my deadline had past.

The registered doctors said I need a letter from the high commission stating that my deadline has been extended. The lawyers have sent one email to the high Commission and cc'ed me on it asking for deadline of 27th December. So far no reply.

Time is running out is there any other way to do it. I am stuck. Please help.

Thanks Sk
Kindly send communication in form of a letter to High Commission.