+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical examinations

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by marioneta466, Jul 12, 2013.

  1. I have a question about medical examinations.

    What if I apply for FSW from Country A where I live and after some time I move to County B to live. In the meantime I got call for medical examinations, can I make then in approved doctor in Country B and send them to CIC or do I need to go to County A make the medicals, send them and then return to Country B.

    Now County A is a county you are born in and live, and County B is a country where you move to live temporary for some reason after you applied for FSW.
  2. if u move to other country u have to update to CIC about ur purpose......... u need to get the medical examination done from where ur presently, not from previous country............... there may b rejection in case of not intimation to CIC.
  3. So if I move to live in another country temporarily, let sat I am send from my work to work on a project in another country for 4 months, and I have already send my application to CIS, I have to sent them letter explaining that I will live in Country B for certain amount of time?

    This is really necessary?

Share This Page