+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam

Discussion in 'General - All Canadian Immigration' started by bons78, Jan 30, 2007.

  1. Hi! I am from the Philippines. I wpuld like to know who will give me the accredited clinic I need to go for the medical. Will you be the one providing it or will the Canadian Embassy here that will be refering me to the clinic. I was treated with tuberculosis in 2003, will this affect my application? Please advise. Thank you very much.
  2. Hi

    1. You have to go to one of Designated Medical Practioners on this list: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2009&ProvID=&CountryName=Philippines&ProvinceName=
    2. If you have been treated for TB, then most likely you will require additional x-rays as well as sputum tests to ensure that you are TB free.

  3. Thank you for the quick response. One another concern I have is that, the PTB i have made a scar in my lungs but the disease is already cured. Will it greatly affect my chances to get there in Canada??? I appreciate your response. Thanks in advance.
  4. Hi

    AS long as the TB is no longer active, then there should be no problem with the medical.

  5. Thank you once again for the response. I really do appreciate. This information helps a lot for me.
  6. Hi.. I would like to know if you are able to land in Canada despite your PTB history? Thanks!! Are you able to work in Canada? Hoping for your response....

Share This Page