+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEDICAL EXAM VALIDITY ISSUE

onlypri_

Mar 4, 2023
Hello!
I received my letter of introduction but in that my medical exam validity expired on 12th July of this year. I have booked my ticket for August 10 so I got another medical exam done and the information sheet was submitted to IRCC on 14 June, almost a month before the expiry of the previous medical exam. The problem is I have not received any document from IRCC that renews the validity of my medical exam. My question is, should I travel with the LOI that IRCC sent me(with the expired medical date) and carry along the new medical exam info sheet, or not travel at all until IRCC renews my medical exam. Please answer.any response will b3 appreciated.

rit40

Jul 17, 2023
Some people have said ircc doesn't issue any new LoI and medicals will be updated in the background. Is your visa status valid in portal?

rit40

Jul 17, 2023
It is showing valid. Are these people saying it based on experience?
Yes I asked people who have gone to Canada before with same issue. This is what they said. There's no concrete information from IRCC though.

But there's one thing that's certain - if medicals are expired, then visa status would become invalid. So i think as long as status is valid it shouldn't be a problem

Feb 8, 2024
Yes I asked people who have gone to Canada before with same issue. This is what they said. There's no concrete information from IRCC though.

But there's one thing that's certain - if medicals are expired, then visa status would become invalid. So i think as long as status is valid it shouldn't be a problem
Hi. Were you able to travel to Canada even if your medical is expired in LOI?