+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical exam for working visa application

jake

May 10, 2008
Good day,

I am in the process of working visa application. I Just recently forwarded my papers to the embassy, i'd like to ask some question:

1. On my previous work, i was charged by a case in court, but after several hearing, the complainant desisted there complaint. My police clearance states "no criminal record" upon securing one a year after the desistance of my case. Do i have to indicate in the IMM form that I have been previously charged with a case? Will that make me CRIMINAL INADMISSIBLE?
2. If after my medical exam and found prolems such as "PTB minimal" on the Xray or any medical result problem, Would that be a problem on my visa application? What will i do to correct it? Do i still have a chance to work to Canada?

Thank you so much and I'd appreciate to hear help from someone. Thank you.......

jake

May 10, 2008
to BCboy or anybody who can help.....

Good day,

I am in the process of working visa application. I Just recently forwarded my papers to the embassy, i'd like to ask some question:

1. On my previous work, i was charged by a case in court, but after several hearing, the complainant desisted there complaint. My police clearance states "no criminal record" upon securing one a year after the desistance of my case. Do i have to indicate in the IMM form that I have been previously charged with a case? Will that make me CRIMINAL INADMISSIBLE?
2. If after my medical exam and found prolems such as "PTB minimal" on the Xray or any medical result problem, Would that be a problem on my visa application? What will i do to correct it? Do i still have a chance to work to Canada?

Thank you so much and I'd appreciate to hear help from someone. Thank you.......

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
jake said:
Good day,

1. On my previous work, i was charged by a case in court, but after several hearing, the complainant desisted there complaint. My police clearance states "no criminal record" upon securing one a year after the desistance of my case. Do i have to indicate in the IMM form that I have been previously charged with a case? Will that make me CRIMINAL INADMISSIBLE?NO as long as you have the papers of the case dropped noted with your Application
2. If after my medical exam and found prolems such as "PTB minimal" on the Xray or any medical result problem, Would that be a problem on my visa application? What will i do to correct it? Do i still have a chance to work to Canada?I cannot comment on Medical

Have a great day

jake

May 10, 2008
Thanks so much BCGUy.....

If there someone out there who can answer my last question.. please do it so... id appreciate i very well... thanks a lot... cheers!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have some minor problems with your medical, you might be asked to get further medicals to prove that you are not contagious to Canadians and that you will not be an undue burden on our health care.