+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Arshad_1993

May 20, 2017
Hi,

My wife's application was received on May 3rd. I (sponsor) got the mail about the confirmation of receipt just now. I can find the application in ECAS as "Application received"

However PA hasn't got any mail. Is that normal?

My timeline
Application received-May 3rd
ECAS update- May 31st
do u know the further pr0sess??

mmahedihasan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
CIC system is having some issues and sometimes it will not be able to find your application if you search using all the fields that they presents you.
I tried few times with all my information and it didn't worked. Then i found someone posted some hacky methods to find and link your application to PA's cic.gc.ca account. It worked for me instantly. For me the first one worked.

I copied all the combinations here:

Give those a try.

1. Log in with GC Key account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
3. City of Birth - enter 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Select PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Do not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Fill out the other application info as per your application and put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)

OR...

1. Log in with GCKey account
3. Application Number and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) - Insert application number and UCI from email
4. City of Birth - Insert PA's City of Birth
5. Country of Birth - Select PA's Country of birth
6. Passport Info - Insert Passport number, issuance and expiration info
7. Other Application Info - Fill out the other application info as per your application (Province, City and marital status) and put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependent, if any)
8. Click on the 'Search for my application' tab
9. Then on 'Link my application' tab

OR...

1. Log in with GCKey account
3. Application Number and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) - Insert application number and UCI from email
4. City of Birth - Insert PA's City of Birth (LEFT THIS BLANK)
5. Country of Birth - Select PA's Country of birth (LEFT THIS BLANK)
6. Passport Info - Insert Passport number, issuance and expiration info
7. Other Application Info - Fill out the other application info as per your application (Province, City and marital status) and put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependent, if any)
8. Click on the 'Search for my application' tab
9. Then on 'Link my application' tab

Even if those don't work out,, don't panic. The CIC website is going through a rough patch. Also, if you don't want the account to lock up on you for 24hrs, do not try more than 5 times per day.

zhynth

Jun 25, 2014
Good am.we're going to pass our app this june . Is there anybody here who passed photos for proof of relationship wherein multiple pictures are printed on 1 photopaper with description and name and DOB at the back of the photo?is it ok?

Last edited:

gbatista

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Santo Domingo
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/16/2014
Nomination.....
01/19/2015
AOR Received.
05/08/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
04/17/2015
Med's Request
05/08/2015
Med's Done....
05/18/2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
06/08/2015
Hi everyone new May applicant. Application was received by CIC on May 3. Haven't heard anything since.
May 3rd waiting too!... hang in there! lets keep praying