Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DD2211 said:
I doubt on this... I think its not all money but it is according to minimum thrshold set by CIC. well i need to chek this and get back here....:)
There is nothing to doubt in this DD2211....here i am talking of that minimum threshold set by CIC which is known as proof of funds and all the money which you will show as your proof of funds has to be carried with you till you enter Canada and nobody can deny that.....still if you are not satisfied you can clearly read the Canadian Immigration website everything is mentioned there

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Agreed.....whatever funds u have declared in application that needs to be carried out while landing

drpari said:
There is nothing to doubt in this DD2211....here i am talking of that minimum threshold set by CIC which is known as proof of funds and all the money which you will show as your proof of funds has to be carried with you till you enter Canada and nobody can deny that.....still if you are not satisfied you can clearly read the Canadian Immigration website everything is mentioned there

drpari

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
amit80203 said:
drpari...thats so informative at ur end....can u please tell me which consultant u have hired??? I am applying from New Delhi and I have hired Abhinav as my consultant......
That's great Amit80203...you are in safe hands and applying through one of the best consultant of New Delhi....mine were also Abhinav...All the best to you and everyone who is applying in 2013 :) :)

drpari

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
coolguy2010 said:
Agreed.....whatever funds u have declared in application that needs to be carried out while landing
Yeah but one thing can be done, which one of my friends also did after he landed and that is after you have landed and completed all the formalities you can return that money back to India as soon as you get a job...but i still i would suggest to keep the money as your savings just to ensure that you are financially sound and safe because you never know what future beholds :)

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
drpari said:
There is nothing to doubt in this DD2211....here i am talking of that minimum threshold set by CIC which is known as proof of funds and all the money which you will show as your proof of funds has to be carried with you till you enter Canada and nobody can deny that.....
Tnx drpari.
Can I take some of the cash with me and leave the rest on my bank account in originating country, account tied to a debit/credit card?
Since I do have cards tied to that account, I can pick the money up anywhere in the world at any time.

I see that docs say I have to state any cash above the 10k CAD, so I planned to take 9000 CAD and have the rest on my card, does that seem doable?
I'm not sure though how would I convince them that I have a working and properly funded debit card at that point..

But I need to first make the cap! :D

pks.201079

Aug 5, 2013
siddharth_pharma84 said:
Yes for sure as manipal seems to be good university but your 23 points can only be considered after credentials assessment by Canadian agency.
Hi there,
Even I have done MSc (Computer Science) from Sikkim Manipal University of Health Medical and Technology. And planning to apply under FSWP, however not sure on the validity and points. To be honest, $360 is not a small amount if u have no idea at all on the same. Could someone pls throw some insight on the same. It would help many others like me.
Sincerely.