+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Matching job duties to NOC code

canada456

Apr 9, 2024
Can anyone help me confirm if these job duties and title can be used in the express entry(CEC) for NOC code 13201(Transportation and production logistics coordinators). I am confused that this NOC code contains 2 job types Transportaion and production logistics coordinators. Do I need to match with 1 type ? or can I match with both of them together in whole? The job title is not there in the NOC code, but my job duties match in meaning and some keywords with 5/6 points of production logistics coordinator duties and 1/2 points of the transportation logistics coordinator. Is this enough to match? The job duties are more technical and they are partially matching the NOC code with meaning and keywords. I have the requirements of education for this NOC code.
Job Title- Supply Chain Technician
Mr. K works in Company A’s supply chain department, coordinating material movements between Warehouse 1 and Company B location and operations of the Centre for Cell and Vector Production (CCVP) facility. Mr. K duties include, but are not limited to:
• Manage, validate and develop, when needed, to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) a systematic process, including both paper-based and electronic solutions, to support biotechnology-based material, consumable and reagent supply and inventory forecasting.
• Manage and track individual shipments and supplier performance to ensure client timelines are met.
• Receive and store material both in the CCVP facility and in external storage areas.
• Manage onsite facility inventory of material needed for general facility operation
• Identify, develop and manage relationships with existing and potential suppliers to meet Company A’s goals, delivery targets and identify cost-saving opportunities.
• Coordinate customer shipments, ensuring all requirements are met (tracking, temperature and delivery time).
• Manage and track supplier performance to drive claims and recovery of supplier-caused issues and subsequent process improvements.
• Manage and validate to cGMP a clear biologic channel strategy, together with external and internal stakeholders, to define end-to-end supply chain operation development and collaborate with the business development, procurement, and manufacturing teams at Company A to ensure that sensitive biotechnology-based raw, in-process and finished products are treated with the necessary care to maintain viability, biologic function, etc., within specified limits. This includes, but is not limited to, sensitivities to temperature variation as well as excessive transport-related “shock” pre- and post-manufacturing.