+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marquee Energy LTD.

May 12, 2017
Hi Sir/Ma'am,

I just want to inquire, I posted my CV searching for a job in shine.com. I applied as computer technician in MATPETER CARGO. I was surprise the address i emailed reply (jobvacancyoil20@hotmail.com). They are asking me to send docs requirements. Since there is no money involve, i sent what they want. And surprisingly again, the company emailed me, ARQUEE ENERGY IN CANADA <hrd_marqueeenergy@worker.com. which they given me the job offer and said that i have to email Diplomat Richard Bale to process my working visa.

Since i am very interested and just sending documents no money involve i just follow the instructions. I sent an email to Richard Bale mmbia_international.gc@diplomats.com and he again replied sending me the requirements. What bother me is that, he wants me to pay for 850CAD to process my visa and 1200CAD for my family. I am new in searching job in Canada and i am still lack of information.

Can you please help me how to verify if those i mention above are legal people? Please see below reference.

I applied thru: shine.com
Applied for: Computer Technician in Matpeter Cargo jobvacancyoil20@hotmail.com (private email)
The company: Marquee Energy LTD hrd_marqueeenergy@worker.com

THE DESIGNATED DIPLOMAT CONTACT DETAILS ARE WRITTEN BELOW:

US Immigration Attaché
Contact Person: Diplomat Richard Bale
ADDRESS: Canada Embassy Mumbai, India
CONTACT NUMBER: +91-8806975972.
E-MAIL ID: mmbia_international.gc@diplomats.com
DAYS: Monday - Saturday
OFFICE HOURS: 9am - 5:30pm.

Thank!!

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hi Sir/Ma'am,

I just want to inquire, I posted my CV searching for a job in shine.com. I applied as computer technician in MATPETER CARGO. I was surprise the address i emailed reply (jobvacancyoil20@hotmail.com). They are asking me to send docs requirements. Since there is no money involve, i sent what they want. And surprisingly again, the company emailed me, ARQUEE ENERGY IN CANADA <hrd_marqueeenergy@worker.com. which they given me the job offer and said that i have to email Diplomat Richard Bale to process my working visa.

Since i am very interested and just sending documents no money involve i just follow the instructions. I sent an email to Richard Bale mmbia_international.gc@diplomats.com and he again replied sending me the requirements. What bother me is that, he wants me to pay for 850CAD to process my visa and 1200CAD for my family. I am new in searching job in Canada and i am still lack of information.

Can you please help me how to verify if those i mention above are legal people? Please see below reference.

I applied thru: shine.com
Applied for: Computer Technician in Matpeter Cargo jobvacancyoil20@hotmail.com (private email)
The company: Marquee Energy LTD hrd_marqueeenergy@worker.com

THE DESIGNATED DIPLOMAT CONTACT DETAILS ARE WRITTEN BELOW:

US Immigration Attaché
Contact Person: Diplomat Richard Bale
ADDRESS: Canada Embassy Mumbai, India
CONTACT NUMBER: +91-8806975972.
E-MAIL ID: mmbia_international.gc@diplomats.com
DAYS: Monday - Saturday
OFFICE HOURS: 9am - 5:30pm.

Thank!!

Its a scam definitely. If you google the company, there is a website for it but on the career section, it will say that they are not hiring. And also why US immigration handling your Canadian work permit. See you'll need to catch things like that otherwise you'll be scammed. And also for you to work legally in Canada, the employer must first apply for LMIA first. That process will cost the employer a lot of time and $1000 because they must first determine whether there is no Canadians applicable to work for this position.

So did the company tell you that they will try and apply for LMIA for you?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
100% Scam - run away.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
For sure a scam and many clues to show that it is

1)Why would anyone think there are no IT staff in Canada that cannot fill a position versus employing from overseas

2)Why would the US have an attache working in the Canadian Embassy and why would a 'diplomat' in any case have anything to do with recruitment plus who even puts the title diplomat in front of their name.

3)Google the domain diplomats.com and you will find many scams listed under this domain same for worker.com

4)Even google mmbia_international and you will find a scam listing

ALWAYS use google any anything that looks too good to be true because generally it is and will be a scam