pawandeep

Jun 26, 2007
Visa Office......
WINNIPEG
App. Filed.......
14-05-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
I am thinking of applying for Canadian PR under Manitoba Investor Programme. Can someone guide me on the setting up of new business in Manitoba and the lucrative business options in Manitoba.

Mar 15, 2008
Hello Pawandeep,

IN the US, Indians usually set up motels, Gas Stations, Fast Food Franchises, sell real estate or sell Insurance. Insurance
is usually mongered by individuals, which makes me think it may not be that worthwhile for a business. You may
want to do these same things if you want to tread the safe path. On the other hand, if you are willing to take some risk
or have domain knowledge you can get into a more lucrative (perhaps more demanding and competitive depending on specialization)
area like Information Technology Services, Products, R&D etc. If you do decide on IT, let me know since I am a Software Developer
who recently applied for PR under Skilled Worker category from the US ;)

Desi Silva

Jun 9, 2010
Hi Pawandeep,
Have you already got your PR? Cause i would like some advise from you cause i too am planning to apply for the MPNP investor programme.
If you have some info that would be of help to me, could you kindly share with me.
Thank you
Desi

mokshmedia

Sep 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
LANDED..........
I wish I was!
Hi Pawandeep,

I am also planning to apply for MPNP investor category. I want to setup an IT Institute in Winnipeg.

Please share your experience with me.

regards.

Gaurav