+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Low Wage for CEC, Urgent!! Please Help!!!

Krystal37055

Mar 21, 2024
Hello friends, can someone please help me with me issue about applying for CEC?

I am a new graduate in June 2023 with a bachelor of science degree(statistics) in Canada and got a job after graduating working as a quality assurance coordinator- records and files management in a natural health products manufacturing company. Since I have no previous working experience and this is a entry level(junior) position, my wage is low. My wage is 22/hour, working full time, 40hours/week. My NOC Code is 12112-Records Management Technicians, and I can match around 85% of the listed job duties. For now, I have only worked for 5 months and it's not easy for me to request for increasing my wage. By the way, my company is a small company with only 30 employees in total and the business not goes well since COVID19.

I know there is no minimum salary requirement for CEC. However, based on the Job Bank data, the wage range of this NOC code is:
For the whole Canada: Low: 20/hour Median: 28/hour High: 42.86/hour
For BC Province: Low: Low: 22.55/hour Median: 29.44/hour High: 44.44
For Lower Mainland, BC(this is where my company located): Low: N/A Median: 26.6/hour High: N/A

Does my wage(22/hour), which is below the low range(22.55/hour) in BC make the VO doubt the reference letter with nob responsibilities or anything? Thank you so much for the help!!!!!