+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

low skilled pilot project

pao

May 9, 2008
i'm presently in the province of Bristish Columbia, Canada. the visa issued to me fell under the LOW SKILLED PILOT PROJECT, is it possible for me to apply for a permanent residence status in this country and be ultimately be a citizen?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

pao said:
i'm presently in the province of Bristish Columbia, Canada. the visa issued to me fell under the LOW SKILLED PILOT PROJECT, is it possible for me to apply for a permanent residence status in this country and be ultimately be a citizen?
Unless the job falls within the BC entry level and semi-skilled occupation on the PNP list http://www.ei.gov.bc.ca/ProgramsAndServices/PNP/SO/so_ELSS.htm then the answer is no.

PMM

pao

May 9, 2008
i work for a dairy and poultry raiser, so that means bye, bye for me after my contract. though my work looks more relevant to this province than those listed in the site you've given me. will these immigration laws change in due time or be amended of any sort for us agricultural workers? Maraming Salamat... that means thank you very much

luipot

May 12, 2008
hey pao kabayan, i have some questions to ask if you dont mind. luipot at yahoo dot com.

salamat. :)