+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

kagan

Feb 11, 2009
Hello everyone,

I would like to know anyone in forum made the application to London visa office without having enough money as a proof but with the value property. If I would like to know how the proof of funds work?

Since I do not have cash money but the property worth $35,000 how do I submit that in the application. Visa office says that worth of statement might be asked at a later stage. If I do not have cash money but as far as I know London visa office accepts property as a proof of fund.

Please advice me since I have another 1 month to submit my application.

Thanks,

Kagan

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kagan said:
Hello everyone,

I would like to know anyone in forum made the application to London visa office without having enough money as a proof but with the value property. If I would like to know how the proof of funds work?

Since I do not have cash money but the property worth $35,000 how do I submit that in the application. Visa office says that worth of statement might be asked at a later stage. If I do not have cash money but as far as I know London visa office accepts property as a proof of fund.

Please advice me since I have another 1 month to submit my application.

Thanks,

Kagan
1. Only at the initial stage, you will have to show unencumbered funds before a visa will be issued and at the Port of Entry on Landing.
2. You will need a valuation of the property to have it accepted.

PMM