Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Yep, there's a note saying a11.2 was passed In may then transferred to London for work load redistribution even though London seem to be one of the slowest offices I don't know why they transfer there

I have same situation with you just that I am FSWO. GCMS Eligibility said Met and when it was moved to London, changed to Not Started. Just wondering if Met is the same as Recommended Passed.

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
It's been quiet here for some days. Anyone with any update? GCMS notes received? Please share the highlights so we can use it to analyse what is going on at London VO.

Km201726

Apr 11, 2017
It's been quiet here for some days. Anyone with any update? GCMS notes received? Please share the highlights so we can use it to analyse what is going on at London VO.
I got my gcms notes on Friday. Jan 9th aor, Ontario pnp. My file was transferred to London end of April and may 16th there is a note saying ready to finalize.

Medicals passed in march. Background check ip1 in march to na in april. Stuck on background check na since, no additional documents required, no interview or biometrics either. So frustrated waiting at this point!

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
I got my gcms notes on Friday. Jan 9th aor, Ontario pnp. My file was transferred to London end of April and may 16th there is a note saying ready to finalize.

Medicals passed in march. Background check ip1 in march to na in april. Stuck on background check na since, no additional documents required, no interview or biometrics either. So frustrated waiting at this point!
send email to London and Ottawa stating the GCMS note "ready to finalize"... you will receive PPR in few days..

Nique

Jan 14, 2017
Hello All
A quick question for those that sent mail to Ottawa and LVO after crossing the 6 month mark. Please may I know how the mail was constructed? Like subject of the mail and things that should be written in the body of the mail.
Also is it separate mails to Ottawa and London VO or one mail can be sent it Ottawa cc London VO?

Please help! cc greetings and everyone that can assist.

Thanks

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017

Me too!

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Is there any note after may, have they touched your file mine was transferee there may 25th no ones touched it since transfer how far behind are London are they processing December/jan applicants now or is it further back

ote

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Is there any note after may, have they touched your file mine was transferee there may 25th no ones touched it since transfer how far behind are London are they processing December/jan applicants now or is it further back

ote
send follow up email to London and Ottawa... I sent my application last Jan. I received PPR on July 11..

storm them with follow up specially when the processing time past.

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........

Eligibility passed? What's about Security?

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
send follow up email to London and Ottawa... I sent my application last Jan. I received PPR on July 11..

storm them with follow up specially when the processing time past.
What email addresses did you use for both?

Greetings

May 29, 2017
Hello All
A quick question for those that sent mail to Ottawa and LVO after crossing the 6 month mark. Please may I know how the mail was constructed? Like subject of the mail and things that should be written in the body of the mail.
Also is it separate mails to Ottawa and London VO or one mail can be sent it Ottawa cc London VO?

Please help! cc greetings and everyone that can assist.

Thanks
Find a copy o the email I sent below;

Good day,

I would like to make inquiry as to the status of my application,which I submitted Jan 3rd 2017. After reviewing my GCMC notes which I received recently, I found nothing had been done on my file since it was transferred to the London visa office on 3rd of February 2017.

Now that the six months deadline has lapsed, Please be kind to furnish me with what stage it is by now and when to expect a final decision on my application.

In addition, ************(details removed) I am yet to get an acknowledgement for the documents I sent.

Details below:
App number and all.
Subject reads.... Request for status update.
I sent the mail to LVO and copied Ottawa.