+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO expired and work visa refused...

monina1004

May 8, 2009
hello.. my applicants in Philippines got refused twice.. but they want to reapply the work visa and try again.. the problem is the LMO has expired already..is anyone know if we have to apply a new LMO (requiring lower levels NOC C and D) or the HRSDC can renew the expired LMO.. i mean, no more advertisements..thanks a lot

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

monina1004 said:
hello.. my applicants in Philippines got refused twice.. but they want to reapply the work visa and try again.. the problem is the LMO has expired already..is anyone know if we have to apply a new LMO (requiring lower levels NOC C and D) or the HRSDC can renew the expired LMO.. i mean, no more advertisements..thanks a lot
It is expire, you need to advertise and then apply to HRSDC for a new LMO. After 2 refusal for the same job, I believe you are wasting your time, unless the applicants can overcome the previous refusals.

monina1004

May 8, 2009
i am the one who is helping them to come here.. and i did a lot of effort for helping them.. like helping the employer for paper works. the reason for refusal is not convincing for me..reason: is there is no guarantee that they were coming back after the contract..on their second application they include birth certificate of child, marriage contract (family is a big reason for coming back) bank accounts, land titles, 2 way ticket, letter from the employer stating that he will send them back after the contract, and an attorney letter.. it's so sad that after a lot of efforts..the decision is unfair..i try to contact a lawyer regarding the judicial review but i cant afford the payment..and it takes 6 months to 1 yr. for the court decision.. it's frustrating..and really sad...the applicants are willing to reapply again and add some documents..