+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO can be fake? If not what I have is real?

Joko

Jun 1, 2011
Okay, there is another thing I would like to ask. I guess a sensitive ones. I got the LMO. The company where I was suppose to work for called the Bonnie Lee Fisheries. I flip pages in the net. It turns out they are in 419 scam. I thought of bringing the LMO here to the Canadian Embassy in Jakarta. I thought of myself. How could such valuable government program such as LMO can be fake?? I mean this guys has been doing it for years from the sound of it, because The head of the police man was angry to those guys that were arrested. He had it with the Nigerians that was doing all the crime in their capital city, Accra. When I was in Accra alone I thought I was going to be stranded or worst die comes in mind. Good things there are good people there that help me in my basic necessity. I came with 400 US dollars in my pocket thinking I'll be in Canada in a week. When in Accra after a week and a few days fighting to get my passport with supposedly an agent there, waited with opportunity to get my passport back, which finally did. I came home thinking I could of been in one of those news about a tourist found dead in Accra.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes - LMOs can be faked and there are many fake ones out there. Like passports, birth certificates, money etc. - unfortunately everything can be faked these days. The guys faking the LMOs are in no way connected to the Canadian government (much like those faking passports, birth certificates and money aren't connected to the governments whose documents they are forging) and the government really has no control over what these imposters do. So it's "buyer beware" - and if something seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

As a general rule, if you were not interviewed by the company that you will be working for directly, if you have never spoken with the person you will be reporting to in Canada AND - most importantly - if you have paid any money for the LMO, then chances are very very high that it is fake.

soulkeeper

Nov 17, 2011
I am a victim by a fraud job which was offered by a very close friend in Ontario. I paid her 3500 dollars and she provided me with fictitious
LMO and contract. I dont know how and where will i file a complaint against her since Canada isnt under Philippine jurisdiction law. I am
here in Phils and shes a resident of Ontario and receiving disability pension from the Ca government.Im thinking of sending my complain
in POLO Ontario and the Social Service for Disability in Ontario..You think that will work? Please enlighten me guys..Your opinion will be
gladly appreciated.

Many thanks!