+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

List of Training + Supporting document issue

jamesy31

Oct 31, 2015
Hi,
I am just wondering the followings. Anybody's help is welcome :)

1. According to 2015 List of Areas of Training, Computer Engineering is in Section A which gives 16 points to the applicant. And Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering is in Section B which gives 12 points.
My question is, the degree I hold as Bachelor of Science is "Computer and Electrical Engineering" I am just wondering what points the officers will give.

2. I have got my Bachelor of Science in Computer and Electrical Engineering in 2009, and my master degree in the same field (Computer and Electrical Engineering) in 2011. According to Quebec immigration website, if I have got within past 5 years OR 2) if I have more than 1 year experiences if the degree is not awarded within 5 years.
My question is that can I provide the year when I've got my master degree (2011) in order to get training score instead of my bachelor degree year? That is, 2011 is within 5 years, but 2009 is not. According to 2015 List of Areas of Training, they only require bachelor degree for Computer Science. So I am not sure if I can use my master degree instead of the bachelor one.

3. Is thete any expiry date of supporting documents? That is, do immigration officers only accept newly printed documents? Or is it okay to submit a little bit old one if there is no chage?

Any comment is so welcomed, and good luck for everybody :) :)