+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking MyCIC account to PR application

tarekahf

Sep 1, 2017
Hello All,
i haven't received the request for Schedule A form, SA is done, medical done. I have submitted my PCC along with the applications document.
Can this be the reason that i was not asked for Schedule A form?
Please help
Did you do the medical test without asking for it? They mentioned that you have to wait until it is requested, or it may expire.

Tarek

Reactions: Sabrina Naorin

Kdd25

Jun 21, 2017
Hello I applied for Spousal PR sponsorship. My wife (PA) has a rep who was able to link the file through the rep portal and received the schedule A, PCC and medical request. However, I tried linking the app from my GCKey and I was not able to find the application. Is it possible because we have a rep helping us out and he has already linked the file at his end that I can't link through my account. I can see the status in ECAS but was wondering if I need to do something else at my end? Thanks !!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hello I applied for Spousal PR sponsorship. My wife (PA) has a rep who was able to link the file through the rep portal and received the schedule A, PCC and medical request. However, I tried linking the app from my GCKey and I was not able to find the application. Is it possible because we have a rep helping us out and he has already linked the file at his end that I can't link through my account. I can see the status in ECAS but was wondering if I need to do something else at my end? Thanks !!
You cannot link yourself when you have a rep, you have to just use ECAS.

Karan_bhui

Aug 18, 2017
Did you do the medical test without asking for it? They mentioned that you have to wait until it is requested, or it may expire.

Tarek
No, They asked for it. Actually now its showing Medical Passed. They also asked for Schedule A form which I uploaded same day itself. Its more that 2 weeks and no update .
What can be done now?

Gio1908

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hey guys,

I have a concern.. my application was received on July 21st and I got my AOR on Sept 6th. Since today I have been trying to link my application. Finally I did it today. It sounds weird but what I did I put single instead of married and my as application was found.

I am worried now. I can't reach them on the phone. Will this be a problem in the future. We got married in Alberta.

Last edited:

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hey guys,

I have a concern.. my application was received on July 21st and I got my AOR on Sept 6th. Since today I have been trying to link my application. Finally I did it today. It sounds weird but what I did I put single instead of married and my found was found.

I am worried now. I can't reach them on the phone. Will this be a problem in the future. We got married in Alberta.
To reach them on the phone you need to keep calling. It will continue to hang up on you until you get through. Why are you trying to reach them?

Gio1908

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
To reach them on the phone you need to keep calling. It will continue to hang up on you until you get through. Why are you trying to reach them?
I am trying to reach them to tell them that they did a mistake adding my info into the system

rubleen.kaur1988

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
have a small query. I just received my AOR ( App received - 17th Aug)
They nowhere have asked to upload PCC and Sched A but it Says "Action id required" upon linking the app
Please help > Should I wait or what like how does it work, when they would ask for it ?

BertlCamus

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
have a small query. I just received my AOR ( App received - 17th Aug)
They nowhere have asked to upload PCC and Sched A but it Says "Action id required" upon linking the app
Please help > Should I wait or what like how does it work, when they would ask for it ?
I am in the same boat. I read in different threads that this is likely a bug and no source of concern, this is, if you only see "action is required" but no other messages or instructions - does anybody here have more information?

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
Hello everyone! I have one problem I did not enter my mail address in a family visa application. My husband received a mail for the AOR I did not get, but he still gets it for the IMM5669 to fill in and satisfy the sponsor again, nothing can be added my mail address somewhere if someone knows. ????

jriede

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
OK...
So I got my first email from IRCC on my sponsorship application today. (For Dependent Child).
So, with all the info I had read from this forum, tried the link my application. (I am the sponsor and I was linking to my (sponsor) account).
Went in with the details as I submitted and I got the no application message.

Later after couple of hours, tried again (used the File # and Last name option). This time, the change I made in my search is, as many suggested here, put the number of applicants in applications as 2 (instead of 1).
Thank God, it worked. And dont be fooled... the search result page just says we searched with the informations and : an application was found.... in a normal font. It wont show the Application details. For a moment as I saw a blank area between two red lines (where I was hoping to see the application details), i thought it didnt work. But then when I read the info provided below, I was happy and then clicked the link my application. Thats it.
Now my kid's sponsorship application is showing up in my account.

Thanks you all for your info sharing.
So, it is ok to link the application to the sponsor's account? (That's what I did, just checking...)