+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Explanation Query - Where to Upload LoE?

Maan1

Apr 12, 2023
Where in my application I should upload/add letters of explanation (LoE)? There are two options:
1. In the client information section
2. In the relevant applicable section with other compulsory documents

I wanted to write a letter of explanation to explain some points in my PR application. For example, I want to explain some transactions (large deposits) in my proof of funds. So I should upload that letter of explanation with my proof of funds documents along with account maintenance letter and bank statements (by making it one PDF)? OR I should upload it separately to my client information section?

Same things applies to other sections. I might have a LoE for police certificates, one for educational qualifications to explain any points. So those LoE should be uploaded to that relevant section (by merging with the required documents), or in the client information section?

Kindly help.

Thank you

Maan1

Apr 12, 2023
I have the same query as above. It would be helpful if someone could help with this
Hi Priyanka,

I attached it to relevant application section with other compulsory documents. For example, in the work experience reference letter section, I added all documents related to work experience (reference letter and salary slips etc) along with a letter of explanation to elaborate on any points.. Did the same for every section.

Reactions: priyankabhalla