+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Last Hurdle - Last Questions Before I Send My Application

StevenSmith3427

Aug 4, 2014
Hi all,

Firstly, you've all been amazing. The support, knowledge and advice on here is so remarkably helpful. Thank you.

I am at the last hurdle of my application and hope to send it off Monday. However, I have a couple of remaining questions, which are as follows:

1. IMM5046 : I have listed my mum, dad and brother on the IMM5406 form (and my parents again on the IMM5669 form), however, these are the only place I have listed them. I have also not included any ID or pictures for any of them (granted I have pictures of my wife and I with them in the evidence section of "proof of our relationship". Will this be a problem as in 5-6 years time I would love to sponsor them?

2. IMM 5490 - 27) Have you and your sponsor lived together? - YES -> Gve periods of co-habitation

it says 'From DD-MM-YYYY' 'To DD-MM-YYYY'. We're not sure what to put in the 'To' section for my most recent stay here, as I'm not planning on leaving within the next month so we're not sure if we should put the date we send off the application or what?

These are the last two points that I have to address then I think I am good :)

Cheers,

Ste

tanigawa

Jul 2, 2015
StevenSmith3427 said:
1. IMM5046 : I have listed my mum, dad and brother on the IMM5406 form (and my parents again on the IMM5669 form), however, these are the only place I have listed them. I have also not included any ID or pictures for any of them (granted I have pictures of my wife and I with them in the evidence section of "proof of our relationship". Will this be a problem as in 5-6 years time I would love to sponsor them?
As far as I know, you must put list all of your family members on all forms where there is a space for additional family member information, and I think depending on your country of origin you also have to include photos of them and copies of their passports. If you don't do this, you may lose the right to sponsor them in the future.

StevenSmith3427 said:
2. IMM 5490 - 27) Have you and your sponsor lived together? - YES -> Gve periods of co-habitation

it says 'From DD-MM-YYYY' 'To DD-MM-YYYY'. We're not sure what to put in the 'To' section for my most recent stay here, as I'm not planning on leaving within the next month so we're not sure if we should put the date we send off the application or what?
I am also wondering the exact same thing, as my spouse currently lives with me. I think marking the date on which you signed the application should be ok, since there is no option "to present." But I'm not really sure.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
StevenSmith3427 said:

Hi

1. You are not required to include anything else for them.

2. You can put the date you sign the app or write "Present".