Passport Req..
23-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
26-02-2016
Hello Everyone:

Our Story:
I have been absent for a while and with great reason—really being on the site gave me some great information and support but it brought me much sadness when I see how some folks behave in light of seeing other folks with less processing time getting through.
And at times it is not always positive- over time I feel myself getting more depressed and therefore chose to disconnect and let GOD.
I promised myself once my husband got through this process we would share our stories so that it will encourage, comfort and educate those who are going through the phrase.
My Story:
My tale started in 2011 when I first applied for my husband – with over a year in the process and no response from cic I cancelled the application in 2013 as we had some family issues that required immediate attention. Believe me the idea was to put it on hold but there was no such step.
In 2014 after all was resolved and the family matters were are taken care of freeing us to resume our lives, I put the application back in place November 2014- I thought because we were so far in the initial process and explaining cause for the cancellation which was critical would allow some compassion in escalating our file, no such luck. We started from scratch just like a new file. It has been a long process and a heart wrenching one- my husband and I have been together 10+years and we have a great family so it has been tough being apart when we spent 4 to 5 times per year together and over time got very costly. After reaching this site in September of 2015 on some advice I reached out to immigration to extend medical and receive a response of interview instead – not surprised as I did not send too much evidence of relationship in with the second application as I assumed they would use it from the first one- needless to say that was not the case.
The interview was scheduled for Nov. 19, 2015- a week before that date the VO contacted my husband and rescheduled the interview for January 21, 2016. I was so mad and hurt by their inconsiderate decision especially the BS line that they mentioned about circumstances beyond their control. I had plans to be in my husband on my birthday for xmas etc in my home for once but it was not meant to be. This would be the first Christmas we would be apart as I did not plan to travel thinking otherwise. It was the worst xmas ever but I must say it flew by and the interview rolled around.

The interview Process:
For me first there was the preparation once the letter was received and the request for additional information and evidence of communication and such I went to work.
I collected evidence of our union over the years from regular day to day photos plus a few mildly intimate ones of moments we shared from our walks on the beach to just sleeping in each other’s arms that our daughter captured, skype chat 5 years’ worth of transcript, what’s app, yahoo, etc. In addition to that my husband wrote a 15 page document- detailing our relationship from the moment we met up to current date- his vision of our love through his eyes. Needless to say I still read it sometimes and it bring tears to my eyes and I fall in love with him all over again.
The hard part, I looked up the list of questions online and we would role play every other day with me in the role of the immigration officer – ensuring he had answers- details answers to every questions on the list and I came up with additional ones to challenge him as well surrounding any red flags throughout our history that I think they might draw on to make sure there was no possibility of him being blindsided- this was a difficult process as when I did not hear what I wanted I really pushed him to the limit and took my role really serious in this matter. There were tearful moment frustrating moment but we pulled through. The day of the interview came and I was a wreck I was so nervous for him and wish I was there with him throughout the process, he interviewed- he will share his story… After the interview – he was sent to do police record for him and his daughter who turned 18 during the process- he was advised to drop it off at Gore Business Center- wrong information from VO- needless to say he had it the next day and turn up there only to be told the information was wrong. We ended up couriering the information only to receive another email a couple day later requesting more information---sigh his daughter needs to fill declaration and he needs to sign a document—which VO missed- we did that and send it and waited another few weeks--- VO Manager called to apologize and they confirm every time by phone when there was a question or doubt in the last leg of the process.---

Anyhow they had it there for a while as they now needed to do background on my stepdaughter information provided…well it was a long wait in my book but thankfully visa was issued last Friday February 19th and my husband picked it up from DHL on Wednesday. On Friday morning I awoke overwhelmed anxious and bewildered that my wait it now over…last night was my last night sleeping alone…I got to the airport at 6:30pm my husband flight arrive on time.. I parked and went in looking all sexy and ready to see him after not seeing him since July. Folks it was an anxious nerve wrecking moment but thanks to a wonderful friend who knows himself I had emotional support all the way.. I must say the wait was long it seems like many ppl game and went and nowhere was hubby in sight… I prayed and prayed and said God you got me this far let me hold on longer.. at approximately 8:09pm I saw him bust through the doors all smiles like a rock star and almost walk right by me like a pro who has been here before lol.. I called after him and he ran into my arms and we hug and hug some more and then the big whopper… I asked you had trouble? What took you so long – his response I was the first to get through but the immigration lady asked one question how you met you wife and I took shear joy in telling her our fairy tale romance over the years we both got loss the track of time as she keeps saying tell me more.. then what etc… he said finally they caught wind of the time and she said your wife must be worried—let me help you get SIN and walk you out as I am finished LOL….I was like seriously you find woman already babe hehehe…anyways I gave him his coat and we walked arms in arms to the Tim Hortons stand to get him his French vanilla… I said honey take a sip to warm you up before we step out into the cold – he was like no babe – I will have it in the car—I just want to go home with you…Rushing me to get thru the door -- am trying to tell him its cold button up when he briskly stepped out and echo “BUMBO”” when the cold hit him—20 minutes later we were home settled in have dinner and watch a movie together.. then it was time for bed… needless to say I would jump out of my sleep or startled every time I hear his heart beat as I sleep on his chest.. the reality that he is here is so surreal… today hubby got up and went straight to spoiling me—ackee and saltfish and cornmeal porridge that was my breakfast – we spent the whole day going to the mall, flea market—him driving us holding hands and just enjoying each other—at this moment I am listening to his heavy breathing while he sleeps beside me.. Sigh.. I would not change this moment for the world…I have one thing to say – when we go through this drama – remember the journey when things get rough and it will at times and always respect each other and the union—first for me is to concede as no longer the head of my house and giving that right to him so he know he is my king… secondly making sure he knows no matter what life has in store – we ride or die for life.. thanks to all who has advise me and never get jealous of anyone although we can’t help the feeling at times but just push through and allow GOD to work for us..

:p :-X :-* :eek:

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello everyone. Wondering, if Kingston received our application November 12, 2015, almost 4 months being passed now would we have heard if there were any problems with the application by now? Example if anything was missing etc?

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
rolinks said:
Hello Everyone:

Our Story:
I have been absent for a while and with great reason—really being on the site gave me some great information and support but it brought me much sadness when I see how some folks behave in light of seeing other folks with less processing time getting through.
And at times it is not always positive- over time I feel myself getting more depressed and therefore chose to disconnect and let GOD.
I promised myself once my husband got through this process we would share our stories so that it will encourage, comfort and educate those who are going through the phrase.
My Story:
My tale started in 2011 when I first applied for my husband – with over a year in the process and no response from cic I cancelled the application in 2013 as we had some family issues that required immediate attention. Believe me the idea was to put it on hold but there was no such step.
In 2014 after all was resolved and the family matters were are taken care of freeing us to resume our lives, I put the application back in place November 2014- I thought because we were so far in the initial process and explaining cause for the cancellation which was critical would allow some compassion in escalating our file, no such luck. We started from scratch just like a new file. It has been a long process and a heart wrenching one- my husband and I have been together 10+years and we have a great family so it has been tough being apart when we spent 4 to 5 times per year together and over time got very costly. After reaching this site in September of 2015 on some advice I reached out to immigration to extend medical and receive a response of interview instead – not surprised as I did not send too much evidence of relationship in with the second application as I assumed they would use it from the first one- needless to say that was not the case.
The interview was scheduled for Nov. 19, 2015- a week before that date the VO contacted my husband and rescheduled the interview for January 21, 2016. I was so mad and hurt by their inconsiderate decision especially the BS line that they mentioned about circumstances beyond their control. I had plans to be in my husband on my birthday for xmas etc in my home for once but it was not meant to be. This would be the first Christmas we would be apart as I did not plan to travel thinking otherwise. It was the worst xmas ever but I must say it flew by and the interview rolled around.

The interview Process:
For me first there was the preparation once the letter was received and the request for additional information and evidence of communication and such I went to work.
I collected evidence of our union over the years from regular day to day photos plus a few mildly intimate ones of moments we shared from our walks on the beach to just sleeping in each other’s arms that our daughter captured, skype chat 5 years’ worth of transcript, what’s app, yahoo, etc. In addition to that my husband wrote a 15 page document- detailing our relationship from the moment we met up to current date- his vision of our love through his eyes. Needless to say I still read it sometimes and it bring tears to my eyes and I fall in love with him all over again.
The hard part, I looked up the list of questions online and we would role play every other day with me in the role of the immigration officer – ensuring he had answers- details answers to every questions on the list and I came up with additional ones to challenge him as well surrounding any red flags throughout our history that I think they might draw on to make sure there was no possibility of him being blindsided- this was a difficult process as when I did not hear what I wanted I really pushed him to the limit and took my role really serious in this matter. There were tearful moment frustrating moment but we pulled through. The day of the interview came and I was a wreck I was so nervous for him and wish I was there with him throughout the process, he interviewed- he will share his story… After the interview – he was sent to do police record for him and his daughter who turned 18 during the process- he was advised to drop it off at Gore Business Center- wrong information from VO- needless to say he had it the next day and turn up there only to be told the information was wrong. We ended up couriering the information only to receive another email a couple day later requesting more information---sigh his daughter needs to fill declaration and he needs to sign a document—which VO missed- we did that and send it and waited another few weeks--- VO Manager called to apologize and they confirm every time by phone when there was a question or doubt in the last leg of the process.---

Anyhow they had it there for a while as they now needed to do background on my stepdaughter information provided…well it was a long wait in my book but thankfully visa was issued last Friday February 19th and my husband picked it up from DHL on Wednesday. On Friday morning I awoke overwhelmed anxious and bewildered that my wait it now over…last night was my last night sleeping alone…I got to the airport at 6:30pm my husband flight arrive on time.. I parked and went in looking all sexy and ready to see him after not seeing him since July. Folks it was an anxious nerve wrecking moment but thanks to a wonderful friend who knows himself I had emotional support all the way.. I must say the wait was long it seems like many ppl game and went and nowhere was hubby in sight… I prayed and prayed and said God you got me this far let me hold on longer.. at approximately 8:09pm I saw him bust through the doors all smiles like a rock star and almost walk right by me like a pro who has been here before lol.. I called after him and he ran into my arms and we hug and hug some more and then the big whopper... I asked you had trouble? What took you so long – his response I was the first to get through but the immigration lady asked one question how you met you wife and I took shear joy in telling her our fairy tale romance over the years we both got loss the track of time as she keeps saying tell me more.. then what etc… he said finally they caught wind of the time and she said your wife must be worried—let me help you get SIN and walk you out as I am finished LOL….I was like seriously you find woman already babe hehehe…anyways I gave him his coat and we walked arms in arms to the Tim Hortons stand to get him his French vanilla… I said honey take a sip to warm you up before we step out into the cold – he was like no babe – I will have it in the car—I just want to go home with you…Rushing me to get thru the door -- am trying to tell him its cold button up when he briskly stepped out and echo “BUMBO”” when the cold hit him—20 minutes later we were home settled in have dinner and watch a movie together.. then it was time for bed… needless to say I would jump out of my sleep or startled every time I hear his heart beat as I sleep on his chest.. the reality that he is here is so surreal… today hubby got up and went straight to spoiling me—ackee and saltfish and cornmeal porridge that was my breakfast – we spent the whole day going to the mall, flea market—him driving us holding hands and just enjoying each other—at this moment I am listening to his heavy breathing while he sleeps beside me.. Sigh.. I would not change this moment for the world…I have one thing to say – when we go through this drama – remember the journey when things get rough and it will at times and always respect each other and the union—first for me is to concede as no longer the head of my house and giving that right to him so he know he is my king… secondly making sure he knows no matter what life has in store – we ride or die for life.. thanks to all who has advise me and never get jealous of anyone although we can’t help the feeling at times but just push through and allow GOD to work for us..

Thanks for sharing my process is only a few months in and my anxiety has really been high but your story is showing me to be patient. Happy that your family is united.

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
rolinks said:
Hello Everyone:

Our Story:
My Story:

The interview Process:

Anyhow they had it there for a while as they now needed to do background on my stepdaughter information provided…well it was a long wait in my book but thankfully visa was issued last Friday February 19th and my husband picked it up from DHL on Wednesday. On Friday morning I awoke overwhelmed anxious and bewildered that my wait it now over…last night was my last night sleeping alone…I got to the airport at 6:30pm my husband flight arrive on time.. I parked and went in looking all sexy and ready to see him after not seeing him since July. Folks it was an anxious nerve wrecking moment but thanks to a wonderful friend who knows himself I had emotional support all the way.. I must say the wait was long it seems like many ppl game and went and nowhere was hubby in sight… I prayed and prayed and said God you got me this far let me hold on longer.. at approximately 8:09pm I saw him bust through the doors all smiles like a rock star and almost walk right by me like a pro who has been here before lol.. I called after him and he ran into my arms and we hug and hug some more and then the big whopper... I asked you had trouble? What took you so long – his response I was the first to get through but the immigration lady asked one question how you met you wife and I took shear joy in telling her our fairy tale romance over the years we both got loss the track of time as she keeps saying tell me more.. then what etc… he said finally they caught wind of the time and she said your wife must be worried—let me help you get SIN and walk you out as I am finished LOL….I was like seriously you find woman already babe hehehe…anyways I gave him his coat and we walked arms in arms to the Tim Hortons stand to get him his French vanilla… I said honey take a sip to warm you up before we step out into the cold – he was like no babe – I will have it in the car—I just want to go home with you…Rushing me to get thru the door -- am trying to tell him its cold button up when he briskly stepped out and echo “BUMBO”” when the cold hit him—20 minutes later we were home settled in have dinner and watch a movie together.. then it was time for bed… needless to say I would jump out of my sleep or startled every time I hear his heart beat as I sleep on his chest.. the reality that he is here is so surreal… today hubby got up and went straight to spoiling me—ackee and saltfish and cornmeal porridge that was my breakfast – we spent the whole day going to the mall, flea market—him driving us holding hands and just enjoying each other—at this moment I am listening to his heavy breathing while he sleeps beside me.. Sigh.. I would not change this moment for the world…I have one thing to say – when we go through this drama – remember the journey when things get rough and it will at times and always respect each other and the union—first for me is to concede as no longer the head of my house and giving that right to him so he know he is my king… secondly making sure he knows no matter what life has in store – we ride or die for life.. thanks to all who has advise me and never get jealous of anyone although we can’t help the feeling at times but just push through and allow GOD to work for us..

Rolinks!! Reading this brought tears to my eyes, I am so so soooo happy that this process is finally over for you and your family! Congratulations and best of luck on your lives together here in Canada <3

canjamdiva

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2015
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
File Transfer...
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2016
LANDED..........
12-11-2016
rolinks said:
Hello Everyone:

Our Story:
My Story:

The interview Process:

:p :-X :-* :eek:[/
Rolinks!!! You have me sobbing like a baby I'm so happy for you and your family, stories like these give those thAt are waiting on what feels like forever , hope... Comfort, that one day our day will come, the wait will be over and our lives ours again to start with our spouse by our side. Amazing & thank you for sharing it with us

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
rolinks said:
Hello Everyone:

Our Story:
And at times it is not always positive- over time I feel myself getting more depressed and therefore chose to disconnect and let God....

Thank you rolinks! This is a beautiful story. The hotter the battle the sweeter the victory, and what you've shared proves that. I'm so happy for you and your family. The immigration officer at the airport had every right to be swept away by your love story. You didn't even give us the whole background and I am too. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your experience to encourage the rest of us. I admire the strength of persons like you, Maddants and the many others who have and continue to persevere through this long process. God bless you richly!

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
Spartabarbiie said:
Hello everyone. Wondering, if Kingston received our application November 12, 2015, almost 4 months being passed now would we have heard if there were any problems with the application by now? Example if anything was missing etc?

Hey Spartabarbiie, I had a similar experience up to this day I have not received SA in writing, when I called CIC 3 months in they said "everything is fine with your application" you should receive an email in 2 weeks (it's been 2 months since then). However, I was advised that they don't even send the application received email if your file is incomplete, they just return it immediately. Also, I never received any email when the file was transferred to Kingston, nor did hubby. The only way I knew was by comparing the PR in process date in eCAS with the dates another member with a similar timeline said they received the transfer letter. I only know that assumption is right now because they emailed hubby to submit RPRF. I'm almost positive your file is in Kingston by now. What does eCAS say, if anything?

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
canjamdiva said:
We need to set a cake date .... 6 months would be a dream! An awesome one.
Cake date is a must, I can't wait

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Jamaicanadian said:
Hey Spartabarbiie, I had a similar experience up to this day I have not received SA in writing, when I called CIC 3 months in they said "everything is fine with your application" you should receive an email in 2 weeks (it's been 2 months since then). However, I was advised that they don't even send the application received email if your file is incomplete, they just return it immediately. Also, I never received any email when the file was transferred to Kingston, nor did hubby. The only way I knew was by comparing the PR in process date in eCAS with the dates another member with a similar timeline said they received the transfer letter. I only know that assumption is right now because they emailed hubby to submit RPRF. I'm almost positive your file is in Kingston by now. What does eCAS say, if anything?
Hello! We sent in our application sept 2015 and I received an email from them saying I had been approved to sponsor and that his application had been passed along to Kingston and then I checked the cic website and it said it is in process, medical results are received and that they have been working on his file in Kingston since November 12..... Every time I check now it just says those 3 last things, but I do know it's updated quarterly for this part now and last update was November 27, so I'm hoping to check again this week and possibly see something... What do you think? We just had a child November 10 and I emailed them and they emailed me back saying send in birth certificate so I did, they also said be assured we are working on Your family members application as quickly as possible. I also emailed them with a few pictures from our trip where my husband is meeting his son for the first time ( I'm in Jamaica now ) and they emailed back saying it will be added to the file.

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
Spartabarbiie said:
Hello! We sent in our application sept 2015 and I received an email from them saying I had been approved to sponsor and that his application had been passed along to Kingston and then I checked the cic website and it said it is in process, medical results are received and that they have been working on his file in Kingston since November 12..... Every time I check now it just says those 3 last things, but I do know it's updated quarterly for this part now and last update was November 27, so I'm hoping to check again this week and possibly see something... What do you think? We just had a child November 10 and I emailed them and they emailed me back saying send in birth certificate so I did, they also said be assured we are working on Your family members application as quickly as possible. I also emailed them with a few pictures from our trip where my husband is meeting his son for the first time ( I'm in Jamaica now ) and they emailed back saying it will be added to the file.
Okay, so we definitely know your file is in Kingston I submitted my application late Sept 2015 and file was transferred late November 2015. We only heard from Kingston VO last week, because RPRF wasn't paid. Based on the data on the spread sheet we might hear back from them again between 2-5 months from now. I'm not sure how it would be in your case because you have a child and you've sent emails to update your files. I'm pretty sure if there are additional docs they need they will email you shortly otherwise it may be just a few more months wait for PPR. To be honest eCAS is unreliable they update sporadically and to me after file transfer it's pointless. But that's just me. Hang in there and soak up some of the beautiful sun and sea for me! Ps congrats to you and hubby on the new edition to your family. God bless you all!

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Jamaicanadian said:
Okay, so we definitely know your file is in Kingston I submitted my application late Sept 2015 and file was transferred late November 2015. We only heard from Kingston VO last week, because RPRF wasn't paid. Based on the data on the spread sheet we might hear back from them again between 2-5 months from now. I'm not sure how it would be in your case because you have a child and you've sent emails to update your files. I'm pretty sure if there are additional docs they need they will email you shortly otherwise it may be just a few more months wait for PPR. To be honest eCAS is unreliable they update sporadically and to me after file transfer it's pointless. But that's just me. Hang in there and soak up some of the beautiful sun and sea for me! Ps congrats to you and hubby on the new edition to your family. God bless you all!
Thank you so much! I'm heading home soon Wish I was bringing my hubby with me Our son knows him now and it's going to be so hard to leave. I have been here for 6 weeks. I agree about the website, it is terrible, if they don't want people hounding them constantly they should do updates more frequently and more efficiently in my opinion. Hope all goes smoothly for you! Take care! Nice to see others going through the same thing and having people to talk to and look for support through. ☺

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
rolinks said:
Hello Everyone:

Our Story:
My Story:

The interview Process:

Your story made me cry like a baby, I couldn't help the tears. I myself have been fighting this battle for 4 years now and I have had my heart broken in the process. But your story is an inspiration for me to keep fighting and never give up. I know the end is near. Thank you so much for sharing. I am so very happy for you and your hubby.

Cece0225

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
08-04-2015, SA: 15-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2016 DM: 02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
rolinks said:
Hello Everyone:

Our Story:
My Story:

The interview Process:

Congrats to you and the hubby!! Wish you all the best in your future endeavours! Everyone has a story and has their own obstacles and trials and tribulations to go through. Thanks for sharing yours! Its all apart of the game and the process. No1 said it would be easy but everything easy is never worth the fight. Cheers to you for never giving up or loosing sight of what u wanted. To the rest of us, this journey will soon come to an end, hold the faith and happy Sunday to all!!

Whats cooking for Sunday dinner? Im feeling like Rice and Peas and BBQ chicken with a nice macarroni salad=) ;D

Cece0225

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
08-04-2015, SA: 15-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2016 DM: 02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
rolinks said:
Hello Everyone:

Our Story:

Hey Rolinks,

I know its been awhile and I can understand where your coming from with others getting upset when those who apply after get through first even though they applied later but truth be told its human nature. I can guarantee you 100% that it at least annoyed you or upset you when someone who put in after you gt through before you, were humans we have feelings (it hurts when you have to continue to wait and others are done...the hurt alone being away from your spouse is enough to create hostility and frustration that you lash out on others). If its one thing this process taught me its that even when you are happy or want to be happy for those around you, once you are unhappy its a challenge and breaks you emotionally. When viewing previous trends and stats you would think that PPRs go in order of receipt and that everyone would get PPRs as they apply but this is not the case and this causes depression, stress and marital arguments. For instance I though that apps rec in Feb and March 2015 apps would have been given PPRs in Nov and Dec 2015, yet I had to wait...I waited a whole yr and this is my first app and my last, and look now apps rec from Feb- April is getting PPRs, I guess it begs the question that what was the rush of me putting in my app in Feb if I could have waited and done it in April. Its not out of jealousy but out of frustration and stress, the knowing of waiting 2,3, 4, 5 or more additional months as compared to others. Im not saying that its right nor am I justifying it, I am trying to put it into perspective, a way to look at the other side of which I know you stood on while you waited patiently after all the other 2014 apps go through... but do bare in mind not all cases are the same and no waiting is not easy. Upset feelings and anxiety are reacted to differently by everyone. Nonetheless, congrats on your journey ending and never loose faith!

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Hope everyone had a great weekend and hope much more PPR's are sent out this week the more than get sent out the sooner my turn will be. 11 more days until I head off to JA☺☺☺