+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Same here
it was so much anxiety, a lot of things depended on this in my life.
Now I am gonna just gonna relax for a while

P.S got PPR, Aug 18, 9:51 P.M EST
Congrats!! What's your timeline?...seems like I am stuck in ip1 since July 19th..I'm going bonkers waiting.lol..but your message just gave me hope

Reactions: Dave2017

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Got an email titled Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa, sent at 21:03 Toronto time.

There is no update in my IRCC account and the status is exactly the same as before. (Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.)

The email asks for the following.

• Please submit two (2) passport-sized photos taken within the last six (6) months of you and each of your accompanying family members.
  • Please submit original passports for:
    • You;
    • Your spouse/common-law partner (if applicable); and
    • All dependent children who will accompany you to Canada (if applicable).
  • Fill out the form we have included as Appendix B and enclose it with your passport(s) and photos.
What is strange is that information has been provided in the email for residents of the following countries, although I moved from Singapore to Canada on 15 July while my partner has always lived in the Netherlands for the past year. The information is so as if I had never left Singapore although I have updated the IRCC multiple times about my move to Canada.
  • SINGAPORE
  • MALAYSIA
  • BANGLADESH
  • CAMBODIA
  • INDONESIA
  • THAILAND
  • VIETNAM
  • BRUNEI/EAST TIMOR/LAOS/MYANMAR/OTHER COUNTRIES (not listed above)
  • CANADA
I cannot choose to send my passport to Canada, because the following is required.

If you have a mailing address in Canada and all your accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three (3) months, you may submit your passport(s) and photos to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (“CPC-O”).
This is rather stupid. My partner and I will have to send everything to Singapore while neither of us lives there!

It also says the following in the email.

Note: This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued to you.
Is this the PPR?

Also, I have read somewhere that citizens of visa-free countries do not need to send their passports physically. Is it no longer true? Both of us are Dutch citizens.

Finally, should I first ask my partner to send her photo and passport from the Netherlands to me in Canada, and send both our documents together to Singapore, or should we send our own documents separately from Canada and the Netherlands respectively?

Last edited:
Reactions: wstrn24

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Congrats!! What's your timeline?...seems like I am stuck in ip1 since July 19th..I'm going bonkers waiting.lol..but your message just gave me hope
My friend, I guess you are in IP2 and your profile might skip NA2 as happened in an applicant's case in the previous page. Dont worry, it looks like you are going to get your PPR soon in the coming week.

Reactions: Callaloo

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017

anoopar

Aug 19, 2017
Hi, I got an ITA on 24th March and I applied on 22nd June (on the 89th day) , got the Acknowledgement on 23rd June. My medical changed to passed on the 19th of July. Anyone here looking at similar timelines and any further updates. Please update.

Thanks in advance and wish you all the very best.

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
My friend, I guess you are in IP2 and your profile might skip NA2 as happened in an applicant's case in the previous page. Dont worry, it looks like you are going to get your PPR soon in the coming week.
Thanks for the positive reply. Guess I gotta be a tad more patient!
Hi, I got an ITA on 24th March and I applied on 22nd June (on the 89th day) , got the Acknowledgement on 23rd June. My medical changed to passed on the 19th of July. Anyone here looking at similar timelines and any further updates. Please update.

Thanks in advance and wish you all the very best.
AOR 17th June
ADR travel form 12th July (submitted on 13th)
Med passed 19jul..(BGC changed to we are processing your bgc. We will etc...)
Mexican PCC request 19th July (submitted on 27th July)
Prayers everyday..lol

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Congrats! I believe that's PPR... You can call IRCC or email CPC-Ottawa to address your concern. Do you know where your Visa office is? Singapore? Maybe they can transfer to Ottawa since you live here already?
I guess it's Singapore. But to be honest I don't know.

I left Singapore three weeks after the AOR. I sent multiple updates through the IRCC webform about my move to Canada and subsequent changes of address within Canada. But it seems that it takes on average four weeks for them to process those updates and possibly they still don't have my latest Canadian address.

Last edited:

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
Finally got the PPR email! Below is my timeline. Hopefully this helps!

Nationality: China
Residence: U.S.
NOC: 4012 Research Assistant (Ph.D. student)
AOR: June 13th
Meds Pass: July 10th
IP1: July 11th
NA2: July 13th
IP2: Aug 2nd
PPR: Aug 18th
CPC: Ottawa

Hope all get PPRs soon!