6th Feb 2016
Dear friends, there is an update on my BG,

As of yesterday September 6th my application status was;
  • Stream: CEC
  • 1 depended
  • Residency: Canada
  • RPRF: Paid upfront
  • AOR: July 05, 2017
  • Medical Passed: August 12, 2017 (not sure might be earlier, I noticed on that day.)
  • Additional documents that I submit are been reviewed
  • BG: We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information. (I noticed this around August 29th, 2017)
And now BG change to; "Not applicable". is this something wrong or this is the 3rd NA ? o_Oo_Oo_O
How can you guys see the status? When I login under my account, my application details page keep on loading for minutes and minutes. I am not able to see my application details and status

Is anybody facing the same issue? Please advise.

brkglm

Sep 6, 2017
How can you guys see the status? When I login under my account, my application details page keep on loading for minutes and minutes. I am not able to see my application details and status

Is anybody facing the same issue? Please advise.
Yes, sometimes it does for me as well. Just keep trying, my application of BOWP status can not be displayed right now but not PR.

Might as well follow this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=315&top=23

KC_Chopra

Jun 8, 2015
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

please add me to the whatsapp group July AOR

Ambidextrause

May 5, 2017
Hey,

You r lucky, I've seen folks with b/g na gone directly to PPR so the electronic system is glitchy at best. Good way to know exactly is calling the automated telephone system on +16139444000 and hear it out (Don't speak to agent just hear the automated thing) Next comes email to CPC. The best way is GCMS though! Please let us know as well...
Thanks for the reply.
I guess I'd have to wait still in hopes that the due date predicated on ImmiTracker is actualized.
Funny as I've read of August AORs getting PPRs. ;)